ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to send my administrative review?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chinita
Newly Registered

Where to send my administrative review?

Post by chinita » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi,

My visa was refused, and I'm in the process of filing for an administrative review, but I'm a little unclear as to where to send it once I've completed it?

The review request form can be found here:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... iewrequest

Below is the sentence relating to where to send it, but I'm a little unclear.

You must return this notice to the address below, as given by the Post that issued your Refusal Notice, within
28 days of receipt of the decision to refuse your entry clearance application. You may deliver it by hand or send it by mail/courier, e-mail or fax.

Anyone able to help me?

Many thanks in advance!!

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Is this in India? If it is, when your visa refusal letter is send, an additional admin review form is also send along with it which has the address of the place where it needs to be send to on the front page. If you haven't received any such form, probably calling VFS India and asking them for an address would also suffice.

chinita
Newly Registered

Post by chinita » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi,

Sorry, this is in Chile.

The Administrative review request notice says 'You must return this notice to the address below, as given by the Post that issued your Refusal Notice', but the box is empty!

Also my refusal notice says the address can be found on the administrative review request notice!

Thanks,

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:11 pm

I believe that it is..

British Embassy Consular Section
Avda. El Bosque Norte 0125
Las Condes
Santiago

You better read through this website for Chile and call their customer care numbers.. Thank you..

https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/ ... lcome_PAGE

chinita
Newly Registered

Post by chinita » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks alot for your help! I'll get in contact with them!

chinita
Newly Registered

Post by chinita » Wed May 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi again!

Still a little unclear as to where to send this.

I read that the Administrative review should be enclosed in the documents they send back to you, and on the review they should have written the address I'm supposed to send it to.

I did not receive this form, and my local British Embassy say they only deal with the original applications (ie forwarding them to New York)

I'm currently stuck in a position where I can't contact anyone at the New York office, and have no idea where to send the Administrative Review.

I've emailed and phoned every number I have for them, world bridge, and my local British Embassy, and have not received a clear answer from any of them.

I have a fax number for the New York office, which I am sending my problem to every 2 days, if they've not replied by next week, I will send the problem every day until I have an answer from them.

Anyone able to help me contact someone who knows, or advise me what to do next??

Many thanks,