ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 visa refused for Fund

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

janala
Newly Registered

Tier 2 visa refused for Fund

Post by janala » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 pm

I have applied for tier 2 general and been refused entry clearance along with two dependent for not holding 800 pound plus for two dependent 1066 pound, totaling 1866 pound for three months prior the date of my application and there is a page missing in my statement which i submitted for entry clearance.

I got zero point in my Mt fund. But I am holding more than 5000 pound in my account for the last 5 months.

What can I do now? Can I apply for A/R or new application.

Please help.

awaiskhan23
Newly Registered

HI

Post by awaiskhan23 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:24 pm

my visa was refused as dependent coz

visa officer was not able to see my maintenance fund saving bank statement and letter from bank .
instead he refused my visa by seeing my current account which was to proof my salary by saying on particular date my account went below 1866.

Tottaly sick.

If i apeal it will take 4 months before answer.

if i re apply it will be waste of another 700 pounds .

I am gonna re apply with same documents.

.. :oops:

searchers
Newly Registered

Post by searchers » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi,

Is your employer an A-rated sponsor? If so then you do not need to show proof of maintanence if your employer has clicked the optin when assing a license to yourself.

Also janala, I can't understand that when you have £5000 savings for over 5 months why did you not qualify for points? did you not submit your bank statements?

Thanks.