ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need guidence to apply tier1 from Saudia

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

laskk

Need guidence to apply tier1 from Saudia

Post by laskk » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Hello every one.

im planning to apply Tier1 General from Saudi Arabia. Need yours valuable advices.

Here are my questions?

1) Can the Expatriate in Saudi apply for tier 1 with in Saudi Arabia itself?

2) Is Passport mandatory to apply in this skim?
As in Saudi all employee passport are with employer, so quite difficult to get our passport out from them.

3) what are the two sources as a proof of earning?
I have bank statements and pay slips. As in middle east all salary are tax free ( unable to show tax related document). so is their any other source do i need to show under my earnings claim?

could you also guide me to the check list for the persons, applying from Saudi-expatriate.

Need advice from the Admin or the persons who had applied from Saudi under this tier1 general.

urs help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards.

fawzyyy3

Post by fawzyyy3 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm

ANSWER TO UR QUESTIONS:-

1)yes u can apply through UK visa center (check below URL for locations and requirements)
http://www.vfs-uk-sa.com/

2)You need to submit your original passport so they can stamp the uk visa once approved.

3) 12 months bank statements + payslip ok.

plz check http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator to see if you are having enough points to apply for tier1 visa

thanks

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Need guidence to apply tier1 from Saudia

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 01, 2010 11:20 am

laskk wrote:Hello every one.

im planning to apply Tier1 General from Saudi Arabia. Need yours valuable advices.

Here are my questions?

As in Saudi all employee passport are with employer, so quite difficult to get our passport out from them.

I have bank statements and pay slips. As in middle east all salary are tax free ( unable to show tax related document). so is their any other source do i need to show under my earnings claim?

could you also guide me to the check list for the persons, applying from Saudi-expatriate.

Need advice from the Admin or the persons who had applied from Saudi under this tier1 general.

urs help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards.

Hi ,

I already applied from Saudia , Jeddah and here are the detail for your questions:

Yes you can apply with valid work permit as they will need copy of it along with original passport. Three centers in KSA , see which one is nearest you ..

Difficult part and really hard to get .. i simply ask my company that i am going for UK visa and it takes 20 working day + .... Try it! ..without passport you can not apply

You need 2 sources from earning and it should be different from each other .. a) Your bank statement b) A letter from employer confirming your income in the bank or A 12 pay slip exactly matching your bank credit entries.

My advice

1) Go to Boarder agency site and read all the information
2) Check with calculator where you lie in scoring area
3) Arrange for employer letter as this will be really difficult to get here and plus you have to make it chamber attested . don't forget this to do
4) You have to go in bank in person and they will waste 3 days to give you 15 months statement ... man it's also hard

Do all your home work and if you need any help i am here to help you out . Always be true ... simple and honest in your documents .

Best of luck

Ali
KSA , Jeddah

laskk

Post by laskk » Sat May 01, 2010 12:09 pm

fawzyyy3 wrote:ANSWER TO UR QUESTIONS:-

1)yes u can apply through UK visa center (check below URL for locations and requirements)
http://www.vfs-uk-sa.com/

2)You need to submit your original passport so they can stamp the uk visa once approved.

3) 12 months bank statements + payslip ok.

plz check http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator to see if you are having enough points to apply for tier1 visa

thanks
Thanks a lot Fawwzy

laskk

Post by laskk » Sat May 01, 2010 12:12 pm

aliq09 wrote:

Hi ,

I already applied from Saudia , Jeddah and here are the detail for your questions:

Yes you can apply with valid work permit as they will need copy of it along with original passport. Three centers in KSA , see which one is nearest you ..

Difficult part and really hard to get .. i simply ask my company that i am going for UK visa and it takes 20 working day + .... Try it! ..without passport you can not apply

You need 2 sources from earning and it should be different from each other .. a) Your bank statement b) A letter from employer confirming your income in the bank or A 12 pay slip exactly matching your bank credit entries.

My advice

3) Arrange for employer letter as this will be really difficult to get here and plus you have to make it chamber attested . don't forget this to do
4) You have to go in bank in person and they will waste 3 days to give you 15 months statement ... man it's also hard

Do all your home work and if you need any help i am here to help you out . Always be true ... simple and honest in your documents .

Best of luck

Ali
KSA , Jeddah
Thanks a lot for much detail information Mr. Ali.

i was just wondering did you get success in you application.

Shukaran jazeelan.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 01, 2010 1:02 pm

laskk wrote:
aliq09 wrote:

Hi ,

My advice

Best of luck

Ali
KSA , Jeddah
Thanks a lot for much detail information Mr. Ali.

i was just wondering did you get success in you application.

Shukaran jazeelan.

I am waiting for the response and with all your prayers it will be ok!
Ali

laskk

Post by laskk » Sat May 01, 2010 4:15 pm

aliq09 wrote:
laskk wrote:
aliq09 wrote:
laskk wrote:
I am waiting for the response and with all your prayers it will be ok!
Ali
Insha allah you will get it.

i have one question to ask
that is regarding the pay slip.

My current employer is providing the excel format pay slip with my company logo. and it almost look like xerox copy or print out copy.
so what i m really wondering is what are the points do BIA looking in pay slip? like bank statement they want logo, bla bla....

and best of luck with yours application.

Thanks

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 01, 2010 4:23 pm

laskk wrote:
aliq09 wrote:
laskk wrote:
aliq09 wrote:
Insha allah you will get it.

i have one question to ask
that is regarding the pay slip.

My current employer is providing the excel format pay slip with my company logo. and it almost look like xerox copy or print out copy.
so what i m really wondering is what are the points do BIA looking in pay slip? like bank statement they want logo, bla bla....

and best of luck with yours application.

Thanks

I was just about to sign off :)))

Ok! for the pay slip you have to do the following things

1) Pay slip on company letter head ( no sign & stamp) .. well if you make sign and stamp you have to go and make chamber all .. 25*12 = >>> sar well .. this will make your case better

2) 12 months with each month clearly mention

3) Your net salary .. hmmm like this

Gross salary - any deduction = net salary and this will go in your account

EC officer will match net salary on pay slip with amount transfer in bank statement

4) Your name with employer number etc

Dont make it on plain paper .. well they accept it with signature and stamp as per rule but plain paper is always plain .. u get my point

Why dont u get employer letter and save ur self with complex pay slip ???

GTG man i am late thanks

ali

laskk

Post by laskk » Fri May 07, 2010 4:35 am

aliq09 wrote: 3) Your net salary .. hmmm like this

EC officer will match net salary on pay slip with amount transfer in bank statement

[/b]

I have one question to ask?

what about Over time + other allowances. can i use this allowances in measuring my salary band.

As all the allowances and over time is paid in my bank a/c in single time.
i mean not different transaction. But it is mention in my pay slip.

so i would like to here from you guys...

thanks.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:26 am

laskk wrote:
aliq09 wrote: 3) Your net salary .. hmmm like this

[/b]

I have one question to ask?

what about Over time + other allowances. can i use this allowances in measuring my salary band.

As all the allowances and over time is paid in my bank a/c in single time.
i mean not different transaction. But it is mention in my pay slip.

so i would like to here from you guys...

thanks.

Hi ,

As per information provided by your end , all collective salary will be your gross income from your employer ... you can treat the salary coming in your account ( single transaction) for band calculation.
Thanks

Ali