ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My HSMP letter is fake.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ifti12

My HSMP letter is fake.

Post by ifti12 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi,

I applied HSMP on 22 May 2008 and got approval letter on 22 Sep 2008. During this period new Tier 1 rules applied and I have maintained funds and got EC on this letter on 2 Feb 2009.

Now my family applied for EC and they refused due to following reasons.

1) Bank statement was on original letter head with logo and stamp but not showing officer signature.
2) Secondly after checks my HSMP approval letter is not geniun.

Its mentioned that future applications may automatically refused due to false document for next 10 years.

I talked home office work permit today and they confirmed that they sent me HSMP letter on 22 Sep 2008 and I have also confirmed several things e.g address on letter and even he read the letter on phone and its there in their record.

If I will apply new application which I think would be refused as well due to false document as per EC officer. The only option left is to appeal I think.

Is there any way to get the verification from work permit in written form that my HSMP letter is geniun. Is there any one know a quick way to get this verification.

Please suggest.

saisundeep

Re: My HSMP letter is fake.

Post by saisundeep » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:48 pm

ifti12 wrote:Hi,

I applied HSMP on 22 May 2008 and got approval letter on 22 Sep 2008. During this period new Tier 1 rules applied and I have maintained funds and got EC on this letter on 2 Feb 2009.

1) Bank statement was on original letter head with logo and stamp but not showing officer signature.

Its mentioned that future applications may automatically refused due to false document for next 10 years.

I talked home office work permit today and they confirmed that they sent me HSMP letter on 22 Sep 2008 and I have also confirmed several things e.g address on letter and even he read the letter on phone and its there in their record.

If I will apply new application which I think would be refused as well due to false document as per EC officer. The only option left is to appeal I think.

Is there any way to get the verification from work permit in written form that my HSMP letter is geniun. Is there any one know a quick way to get this verification.

Please suggest.
I would suggest you to go through a reputed solicitor.

fisher

Post by fisher » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:48 pm

ifti12 wrote:Hi,

Please suggest.
i think your case is strong/serious enough to contact a lawyer...best of luck

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks fisher and saisundeep that's what I am thinking.

Any advice from senior members please?

maidy

Post by maidy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 pm

You can apply again if ur letter is genuine ECO cant refuse it again. submits application alongwith detail covering letter and explain everything that they have misunderstood , quote ur reference no of HSMP letter and request them to contact H.O for confirmation of letter. You should b confident enough to do so as ur letter is genuine........
Maddy

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Sat May 01, 2010 8:50 am

is ur HSMP letter fake in the first place? From the way u present your case, u dont seem to put it strongly that it is genuine..

ukswus

Post by ukswus » Sat May 01, 2010 10:00 am

Also, I am surprised that they refused your bank statement. I was always under the impression that being on original letterhead, such statements did not require stamps/signatures?

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Sun May 02, 2010 11:29 pm

potterbond007 wrote:is ur HSMP letter fake in the first place? From the way u present your case, u dont seem to put it strongly that it is genuine..
In my best knowledge it is geniun and I have confirmed that from H.O as well.

GETMEIN

Post by GETMEIN » Mon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm

I don't think your application was genuine. Home Office is not stupid to reject application on grounds you have mentioned. There is something which you do not want to disclose. I know so many of my friends including me who received HSMP/Tier 1 on basis of bank statement which didn't need signatures from Officer.

Either give more details so that this forum can help you or try luck with a solicitor.

I hope this makes sense.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:56 pm

GETMEIN wrote:

I don't think your application was genuine. Home Office is not stupid to reject application on grounds you have mentioned. There is something which you do not want to disclose. I know so many of my friends including me who received HSMP/Tier 1 on basis of bank statement which didn't need signatures from Officer.

Either give more details so that this forum can help you or try luck with a solicitor.

I hope this makes sense.
Thanks for your help geniune man. This is what best in my knowledge at the moment because I haven't read the letter till yet and that's what my wife told me. I will the read the refusal letter and see what you can do for me. Secondly I think you havn't read the subject of this thread. For your information if I need to hide something or if I did something wrong then I don't people let know that my HSMP letter is fake.

To make you happy I will post the exact wording for you from the letter once received, what I will do I will scan the letter and will upload on my site so everyone can read.

Any thing else you would like to you from me?

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:39 pm

GETMEIN wrote:

I hope this makes sense.
HI DEAR GETMEIN.

HOME OFFICE IS NOT ONLY STUPID BUT COMPLETELY BLIND AS WELL.

My dear Getmein, I have appealed against the decision and just to let you know they even didn't go to court and reverted the decision after 5 months today. Unfortunately I can't use abusive words for them but yes I won the case because the BHC who said my work permit letter is fake is unable to proof and withdrawn the appeal decision.

I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU NOW AS WELL.

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 pm

ifti12 wrote:
GETMEIN wrote:

I hope this makes sense.
HI DEAR GETMEIN.

My dear Getmein, I have appealed against the decision and just to let you know they even didn't go to court and reverted the decision after 5 months today. Unfortunately I can't use abusive words for them but yes I won the case because the BHC who said my work permit letter is fake is unable to proof and withdrawn the appeal decision.

ifti12 No NeEd To UsE cApSloCk CoS iTs ReAlLy AnNoYiNg

Based on the limited info you supplied earlier I was also thinking its sounded very dodgy and you werent disclosing all information.

Based on your english grammar I am also surprised you are applying for Tier 1, I guess you wont be scoring very high on the IELTS English test??

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Guys no need for snide remarks or personal accusations.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:24 pm

mtuckersa wrote:
ifti12 wrote:
GETMEIN wrote:

I hope this makes sense.
HI DEAR GETMEIN.

ifti12 No NeEd To UsE cApSloCk CoS iTs ReAlLy AnNoYiNg

Based on the limited info you supplied earlier I was also thinking its sounded very dodgy and you werent disclosing all information.

Based on your english grammar I am also surprised you are applying for Tier 1, I guess you wont be scoring very high on the IELTS English test??
You are right mtuckersa my grammar is weak. But I would suggest you to READ carefully following lines and try to understand what I said.

"I applied HSMP on 22 May 2008 and got approval letter on 22 Sep 2008. During this period new Tier 1 rules applied and I have maintained funds and got EC on this letter on 2 Feb 2009. "

Secondly I don't think I have disclosed any information at this time, it was clearly HO's mistake.

Thanks for reading and your understanding.

laskk

Post by laskk » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 pm

push wrote:Guys no need for snide remarks or personal accusations.
Agreed Push.

People join this forum to seek sum kind of help / information, Not coz of learning Grammar.

If you don't think u cant help so better to keep quite n if you think the information is less better to ask the concern person.

Regards,

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Just to let everyone know that my family got the visa and the BHC Abu-Dhabi has returned my letter. Thanks for everyone's help.