ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Highly skilled Applying from Denmark

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mzeeshan

Tier 1 General Highly skilled Applying from Denmark

Post by mzeeshan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 am

Hi all :P ,

I am a newbie on this forum and planning to file my Tier 1 (Highly Skilled worker /General) on 30 April 2010. I have only 2 weeks to complete all of my documents for which i have some questions confusions. My question are bit verbose and may sound silly so forgive me if sound silly.. :roll: But Plz i need your help guys ASAP cuz i have only 10 days to complete and file my application. Plz see below my top 10 Questions.

1. I work in IT company in copenhagen denmark on a valid work permit. I have all the salary slips for the last 12 months but they are in mixed mode half part is in danish and half is in english. They are acceptable or not.?

2. Out of those 12 months, after first 4 months i got a raise in my salary and next 8 months i got the increased salary. So should i ask my employer to mention that raise factor in "Letter from Employer"? If yes then Plz help me out with formats or samples on how to do that ?

3. My claimed 12 months are from April 2009 to March 2010. Do i need the tax return statement for these months if yes then problem is Danish Tax year doesnt cover my 12 months slot and its from Jan 2009 to Dec 2009. What to do in this situation?. Is it possible to avoid Tax return statement?

4. Tax Return statement is not possible in English as told by the tax authorities to me so should i replace it with Bank statement ?

5. What should be the format of letter from bank that says that all maintenence fund is there for 3 months and all the bank statement is valid and original ?

8. As i mentioned above that danish tax year is from Jan to Dec normally. On 1-Jan-2010 danish tax laws were changed and my employer gave us the option to infer your Dec 2009 salary and transfered it to Jan 2010 to get the benefits of new laws. So i didn't recieved my salary in Dec 2009 but got 2 salaries on 30 Feb 2010. Would that be a problem in my bank statement for claimed 12 months or salary slips/letter from employer. Do i need my employer to mentioned that as well in the letter ?

7. My contract was over with my current employer on 31-march-2010. And now am hunting for new jobs here in denmark to renew my employer based work permit. So if i submit my passport to Uk embassy here in copenhagen with my Tier 1 application and in the mean while i got a new job how can i ask them to give me back my passport so that i can have stamp on it with new valid danish work permit ? Is it possible or they will simply block my passport ?

8. My Passport is also expiring in April 2011. Lets suppose if i got my tier 1 application aproved, then how can i ask them to transfer it on my new valid passport. ?

9. I have my degree and university on PBS calculator and I also have a 7 band in IELTS test. Do i still need a letter from Naric ?

10. If i need translations for all my documents, do they have to be from authorized translator or i can simply use google translator for this purpose? 2ndly salary slips and bank statements translations should be same in formatting as the original ones or something similar with proper translation will be acceptable ?

I know i am asking alot :roll: But need your patience and detailed help on these problems... Plz fellows... help me out on these matters ASAP.

thanx in advance for ur time and consideration
Regards
M.Z

Applied = 14-May-2010 at 9:45 AM
Location = British Embassy Copenhagen Denmark.
Got Tier 1 G on 01-June-2010.
Validity June-2010 - June-2012

masood102
Newly Registered

Hello

Post by masood102 » Sat May 01, 2010 12:15 pm

You can contact one of my friend by using my name as reference. He has got his HSMP visa from Denmark last year. His msn is:
aftabsatti@hotmail.com

Masood