ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Help! Payslip and bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nug
Newly Registered

Pls Help! Payslip and bank statement

Post by Nug » Sat May 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Am about to submit my tier 1 extention, i have a query regarding my payslip and bank statement. The net salary deposited in my bank account does not show the company's name, only showing Bank Giro Credit 'Payment from HYT' Ref- my name But HYT is not my company's name. my employee number is HY1234.
Any suggestion or advice?
Thanks

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 pm

It should be fine as long as your payslip shows exact net amount deposited in your bank you are fine.
Just Highlight in your bank statement and you are good to go.
Good Luck

Nug
Newly Registered

Post by Nug » Sat May 01, 2010 1:40 pm

thanks for that, i appreciate.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Pls Help! Payslip and bank statement

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Nug wrote:Am about to submit my tier 1 extention, i have a query regarding my payslip and bank statement. The net salary deposited in my bank account does not show the company's name, only showing Bank Giro Credit 'Payment from HYT' Ref- my name But HYT is not my company's name. my employee number is HY1234.
Any suggestion or advice?
Thanks

Hi ,

Just add some information , i have regarding the same case...

Kindly get one official stamped letter from your current employer which will explain the fact the salary is coming from other source. It will logically relate your salary and bank statement to the name currently appearing on your account statement.

Thanks