ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problems in obtaining VFS appt date in bangalore for Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrafeeq
Newly Registered

Problems in obtaining VFS appt date in bangalore for Tier 1

Post by mrafeeq » Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi ,

i wanted to apply for UK Tier 1 visa . i had all the documents ready, but i hve been emailing the bangalore VFS center to schedule an appointment since 20 days, but not getting any replies. I was advised by a immigrant consultant that it is so for all visa categories.

I do not understand this, is it true or if the immigrant consultant is taking me for a ride. others please post your experience

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Problems in obtaining VFS appt date in bangalore for Tie

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 01, 2010 3:22 pm

mrafeeq wrote:Hi ,

i wanted to apply for UK Tier 1 visa . i had all the documents ready, but i hve been emailing the bangalore VFS center to schedule an appointment since 20 days, but not getting any replies. I was advised by a immigrant consultant that it is so for all visa categories.

I do not understand this, is it true or if the immigrant consultant is taking me for a ride. others please post your experience
My friend .. just go to office and ask them personally .. rules are about to change again by 6 th .. so do it fast... especially the uplift factor

Thanks

mrafeeq
Newly Registered

Post by mrafeeq » Sat May 01, 2010 3:36 pm

But, the vfs site tells appointments are given only through email..

BTW what is this uplift factor. i have a PG degree

Vega

Post by Vega » Sat May 01, 2010 3:42 pm

aliq09 wrote:
mrafeeq wrote: My friend .. just go to office and ask them personally .. rules are about to change again by 6 th .. so do it fast... especially the uplift factor
Change again by 6th? Where does it says so?

hsmp_apr2010

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Sat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm

aliq09 wrote:
mrafeeq wrote:

My friend .. just go to office and ask them personally .. rules are about to change again by 6 th .. so do it fast... especially the uplift factor

Thanks
From where you got this information? Please post the source of information ASAP.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm

hsmp_apr2010 wrote:
aliq09 wrote:
mrafeeq wrote:

Thanks
From where you got this information? Please post the source of information ASAP.
Hi , I will try to locate and ask my friend again to send me the source .. it was in some election debate ... well i will confirm and post the link

Kindly other people also look for this in web sites ..

hsmp_apr2010

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:17 pm

aliq09 wrote:
hsmp_apr2010 wrote:
aliq09 wrote:
mrafeeq wrote:

Thanks
Hi , I will try to locate and ask my friend again to send me the source .. it was in some election debate ... well i will confirm and post the link

Don't post stuff that isn't backed with tangible proof. I don't think this will be tolerated in this forum, which people seek for genuine advise.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:39 pm

hsmp_apr2010 wrote:
aliq09 wrote:
hsmp_apr2010 wrote:
aliq09 wrote:

Don't post stuff that isn't backed with tangible proof. I don't think this will be tolerated in this forum, which people seek for genuine advise.
Thanks for reply my friend .. but i don't mention here some source .. i have used the word about to change ... if you are a regular user to BIA site they never mention the rules are changed but .. we get information from other sources that they are about to change it .. I am in UK and friends around me discuss it .. if you wait for proof than it's BIA site and it will change in a day .. my idea was to apply in hurry ... see work permit site all are saying apply fast .. Elections are coming ... 6 th May .. etc

I am really sorry if any body took it as personal .. i just informed from my part to all my friends that there will be further change in rules so don't delay and apply fast...

Thanks

bse_raja
Newly Registered

Post by bse_raja » Sat May 01, 2010 7:14 pm

U need to spare one or two day(s) to apply. I will suggest go and stand in the queue from 6am with all your docs. and you will get the token to fill for that day, else you will get token for the next day.
If you get the token for a particular day your job will be done till eve.
Hope this helps