ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police registration certificate.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

linuxman2k3
Newly Registered

Police registration certificate.

Post by linuxman2k3 » Sun May 02, 2010 10:20 am

Hi All,

When I was a student I got married and so my wife came to join me in UK as my dependant. When her student dependant visa was granted she was asked to register with the police within 7 days (which she did ou course). Everytime we extended our LTR she was asked to do so. When I graduated and switched to Work Permit she was asked again to do so. However, when I switched again to Tier 1 this requirement was no longer in her visa or letter received from UKBA and thus she did not re-register anymore with the police. Now I have to apply for an extension of my Tier 1 LTR visa and I was wondering if this could be an issue? We still have the police certificate where she last registered almost 2 years ago but thats it. Should I submit this along with the application form? Do you forsee any problems if I dont submit it? Thanks for your help.
Edgar