ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal won for PSW Dependant and submitted passport..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Appeal won for PSW Dependant and submitted passport..

Post by asifkhan78 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Hello........

I applied for my wife visa as PSW Dependant from pakistan....my appeal has been accepted and i also submitted passport on 4th february 2010 to high commission in Abhu Dhabi.....
its been more than 2 months and havent heard anything..........
every week i call gerry's international and they say it is still in progress in high commission
can anyone help or suggest what to do......or better waiting???
and normally how long it takes to process the appeal won cases...

Asif Khan

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi Asif,

I am going to apply for my wife as a dependant of PSW in June. Could you tell me why your dependant visa was refused in the first place?

Cheers

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by asifkhan78 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 am

mskhan wrote:Hi Asif,

I am going to apply for my wife as a dependant of PSW in June. Could you tell me why your dependant visa was refused in the first place?

Cheers
our refusal reason was that the bank statement from UK didnt bear my name on it.....u know when u need statements u take print outs and then u put the bank stamp.............that didnt bear my name....thats all

mcaibuq2

Re: Appeal won for PSW Dependant and submitted passport..

Post by mcaibuq2 » Mon May 03, 2010 12:18 am

asifkhan78 wrote:
Hello........

I applied for my wife visa as PSW Dependant from pakistan....my appeal has been accepted and i also submitted passport on 4th february 2010 to high commission in Abhu Dhabi.....
every week i call gerry's international and they say it is still in progress in high commission

Asif Khan
Hi Asif,

My firiend also submitted his wifes passport with his two kids after he won his appeal. He submitted in March and still no reply. Has your wife got her passport back yet?

Best

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by asifkhan78 » Mon May 03, 2010 11:40 am

Hello....yes my wife got her passport back...........took exactly 2 months after submitting passort after we won appeal.

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by asifkhan78 » Mon May 03, 2010 11:43 am

mcaibuq2 wrote:
asifkhan78 wrote:
Hello........

Asif Khan
Hi Asif,

My firiend also submitted his wifes passport with his two kids after he won his appeal. He submitted in March and still no reply. Has your wife got her passport back yet?

Best
we got our passprt back....after 2 months

mcaibuq2

Post by mcaibuq2 » Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

asifkhan78 wrote:
mcaibuq2 wrote:
asifkhan78 wrote:
Hello........

Asif Khan
Hi Asif,

Best
we got our passprt back....after 2 months
Thanks man, i shall pass this info to my friend.

Best

shoma

Hi guys how long it took you to win the appeal?

Post by shoma » Mon May 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi guys how long it took you to win the appeal? you had to hire a solicitor? i applied for my husband as well and they rejected it due to bank statement , i attached two bank statements and one had over £2000 for three months but in one there were less amount and was not uptodate i attached it just to show that my wages are comming in that account, can you please tell me what should i do now, how long will it take me to win the appeal i have 28 days to apply for apeal, should i appeal or make a fresh application? which one will be less time consuming

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Hi guys how long it took you to win the appeal?

Post by asifkhan78 » Tue May 04, 2010 12:32 am

shoma wrote:Hi guys how long it took you to win the appeal? you had to hire a solicitor? i applied for my husband as well and they rejected it due to bank statement , i attached two bank statements and one had over £2000 for three months but in one there were less amount and was not uptodate i attached it just to show that my wages are comming in that account, can you please tell me what should i do now, how long will it take me to win the appeal i have 28 days to apply for apeal, should i appeal or make a fresh application? which one will be less time consuming
hi, appeal takes 2 to 4 months standard time...but could take upto one year so bear this in mind.....
in your case i would suggest you to lodge an appeal with fresh and recent bank statements showing enough funds needed...i think there is no need to show another bank account....as i did the same but it didnt affect my case at all.............
Also i would like to know the exact reason for refusal.....was it funds or anything else............
keep in mind when submitting appeal write a cover detailing everything about ur case and supporting evidences.........

my application was refused because after submitting application i withdrew all funds from my account and when i submitted the appeal there was enough funds in my account and so it went succesful.....
so you should have enough funds when submitting the appeal........

I hope this would help