ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying fresh or making appeal which is less time consuming

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoma

Applying fresh or making appeal which is less time consuming

Post by shoma » Mon May 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi guys how long it takes to win the appeal? do i need to hire a solicitor? i applied for my husband and they rejected it due to bank statement , i attached two bank statements and one had over £2000 for three months but in one there were less amount and was not uptodate i attached it just to show that my wages are comming in that account, can you please tell me what should i do now, how long will it take me to win the appeal i have 28 days to apply for apeal, should i appeal or make a fresh application? which one will be less time consuming[/b]

fshhddn

Post by fshhddn » Mon May 03, 2010 7:11 pm

The £2000 should be enough for the maintenance funds. So, what is the exact reason of the refusal? Was it because the bank statements did not meet the evidence requirements such as no logo,no a/c number etc. Your answers can confirm what the best option is for your case. If it is because the documents were insufficient, then you may go for the appeal. You will need to get all documents right this time and you have 28 days to do this. It can take up to 6 months to go for the appeal hearing. Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Applying fresh or making appeal which is less time consu

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 03, 2010 8:19 pm

shoma wrote:which one will be less time consuming
A fresh application.

regards