ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1G & self Employment

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dima
Member of Standing

Tier1G & self Employment

Post by dima » Tue May 04, 2010 11:13 am

Hiya,

One of my frds on T1 G visa, has started her self Employemnt as sole Trader. She has few queries and hopes to get clarified.
[She hs a business Bank account and Registered with HMRC as " Sole Trader".]

1. As she is a sole trader how does she raise invoice for any completed assignment? is here any specific format? :?:
2. Does she has to specify the company name( Is it a mandatory for any Invoice in the UK) in the Invoice?.
3. Does she need to get the company name registered in the UK? if yes where does she need to Register ?

Pls advcie.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

Markie

Re: Tier1G & self Employment

Post by Markie » Wed May 05, 2010 1:09 pm

this link might help...
dima wrote:Hiya,

One of my frds on T1 G visa, has started her self Employemnt as sole Trader. She has few queries and hopes to get clarified.

1. As she is a sole trader how does she raise invoice for any completed assignment? is here any specific format? :?:
2. Does she has to specify the company name( Is it a mandatory for any Invoice in the UK) in the Invoice?.
3. Does she need to get the company name registered in the UK? if yes where does she need to Register ?

Pls advcie.

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1G & self Employment

Post by dima » Thu May 06, 2010 10:18 am

Markie wrote:this link might help...
dima wrote:Hiya,

Pls advcie.
Tx Markie.. indeed it is a grt gelp...
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....