ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary paid by Cheque.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

linkin

Salary paid by Cheque.

Post by linkin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi All,

Out of 12 months, I am claiming points for, salary for 2 months was paid by cheque. Which I eventually deposited in a Bank (other than the Bank I have my Salary Account in).

My question is, will HO consider the Bank Statement from the other bank reflecting the payment?

Please help.

beecharmer1800bc

Re: Salary paid by Cheque.

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 am

linkin wrote:Hi All,

Out of 12 months, I am claiming points for, salary for 2 months was paid by cheque. Which I eventually deposited in a Bank (other than the Bank I have my Salary Account in).

My question is, will HO consider the Bank Statement from the other bank reflecting the payment?

Please help.
if it was a company cheque then this is no problem. the 'narration' on the bank statement must indicate the name of the company though.
e.g

ABC Ltd .......... £XXXXXX
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

linkin

Post by linkin » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:01 pm

beecharmer1800bc wrote:

Please help.
if it was a company cheque then this is no problem. the 'narration' on the bank statement must indicate the name of the company though.
e.g

Hi beecharmer1800bc,

Thanks a lot, for help.

linkin

Post by linkin » Tue May 04, 2010 7:54 pm

linkin wrote:
beecharmer1800bc wrote:

Please help.
e.g

Hi beecharmer1800bc,

Thanks a lot, for help.
Hi All,

I eventually got the BankStatement from the bank I deposited my Salary Cheques in.

The Statement, however, does not show the name of the issuer (it has a number against the transaction instead). However, amount in the transactions tally exactly to the amount in the SalarySlips.

Please advise if the BankStatement is good enough. Or, additional evidence is needed.

Thanks a lot in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Getting a letter from the employer to state that the salary for the two months in question was paid to you by cheque(s) might help.

regards

linkin

Post by linkin » Tue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Getting a letter from the employer to state that the salary for the two months in question was paid to you by cheque(s) might help.

regards
Hi Sushdmehta,

Thanks a lot again. Greatly appreciated.