ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help require on ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fahad

Urgent help require on ILR application

Post by fahad » Wed May 05, 2010 2:55 pm

1. I came to UK on a spouse visa in 2008 and my two year complete in March 2010.

2. On the last moment when I was going to send my ILR application my wife refuse to support my application due to her family pressure.

3. She went to the lawyer and said that she is not happy with this marriage and send a letter to home office and she don’t want to keep this marriage any longer.

4. On the other hand my lawyer sends my application on this ground that marriage is fine but she refuses to do this on family pressure and her family attitude was unfair with both of us include police report that her family beat her and also unfair behavior with me.

5. My lawyer sends my application with form SET (O) and applied for ILR on special ground.

6. After two month my wife gets back to me and we are together again.

7. She went to her lawyer and withdraws her letter and said that she did this on family pressure and she is happy to live with me.

8. I would like to know what I should do know.

9. Do I need to apply again with SET (M) application form as my application is already with home office.

10. Or I send her passport with declaration letter that she is happy to live with me and print out SET (M) signature page so she sign and support my application.

11. I am grateful if you let me know the best way to handle this matter with home office.