ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self employment documents query.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Self employment documents query.

Post by bruteforce » Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 pm

If someone is to apply for Tier-1 visa as a self employed and has started work only after 6th april 2010. The tax will be due only after the end of business year, ie April 2011. Apart from the 2 documents from paragraph 142 of the guidance notes (6 April 2010) what documents will be required to satisfy paragraph 141 (iv)? As in my understanding these documents can only be provided at the end of each business or financial year.

Any reference to previous queries for the same matter or links to any templates will be appreciated.
Hope i have put my query in a simplest possible way. Please guide accordingly.

Many Thanks

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 pm

:?: I thought I would get response from senior members, but looks like no one is interested in answering :(.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed May 05, 2010 10:22 pm

i just looked into mirror and found nothing unusual, but still I wonder why no one especially seniors not interested in answering my query :oops:

my apologies if i have posted anything which is out of code of practice or not covered in the rules of business.......... many thanks :!:

HSK Accountancy Services

Re: Self employment documents query.

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 pm

bruteforce wrote:If someone is to apply for Tier-1 visa as a self employed and has started work only after 6th april 2010. The tax will be due only after the end of business year, ie April 2011. Apart from the 2 documents from paragraph 142 of the guidance notes (6 April 2010) what documents will be required to satisfy paragraph 141 (iv)? As in my understanding these documents can only be provided at the end of each business or financial year.

Any reference to previous queries for the same matter or links to any templates will be appreciated.
Hope i have put my query in a simplest possible way. Please guide accordingly.

Many Thanks
You answered your own query. You will have to wait until 2011.

Its not comuplsory to submit all documents in that list. If you dont have one then submit other. I hope that help.

There is a search function in this forum which can also be used I suggest!

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Thu May 06, 2010 12:50 am

if you're planning to submit company accounts then you can get your accountant to make a periodical accounts for the period you want to claim points for
Goodluck.