ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Revoke ILR - sham marraige

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mooo
Newly Registered

Revoke ILR - sham marraige

Post by mooo » Tue May 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Hello

I got married in 2007 at the time I was diagnosed with HIV. My prospective wife was told but she didnt have a problem with it. Three years later my wife I applied for my wife to have IRL before her spouse visa expired and it was given. However my wife wanted to visit her family, so she went back to Bangladesh. Now I find out she wants to get an divorice. Is there anything I can do to revoke her IRL has I believe it was obtained in fraudant purposes.

Im very angry and I feel I was being used just to obtain IRL.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 05, 2010 12:33 am

Another post of yours today seems to suggest that ILR application is yet to be submitted.

regards

mooo
Newly Registered

Post by mooo » Wed May 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Yes I did submit her IRL at that wife after I was told claiming WTCs shouldnt affect my wife application for IRL.

Her IRL came through about a month later after she applied.

Then she started making excuses to go back abroad. So I let her go aboard and now I find out she wants to divorce me. I feel totally used I did read somewhere if I can prove that she never intended in staying then her IRL can be revoked

Is this true?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Sorry but once ILR is granted it is to late to do anything now.Why dont you just divorce her and move on in life. :roll:

mooo
Newly Registered

Post by mooo » Wed May 05, 2010 6:17 pm

I am

Im angry at myself to be fooled into thinking she will stay. When all long she had no intentsion of doing so.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm

batleykhan wrote:Sorry but once ILR is granted it is to late to do anything now.Why dont you just divorce her and move on in life. :roll:
No that is not quite true. You can write the Home Office and tell them what happened, if they want to disqualify her ILR due to fraud that is up to them.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 05, 2010 11:07 pm

republique wrote:
batleykhan wrote:Sorry but once ILR is granted it is to late to do anything now.Why dont you just divorce her and move on in life. :roll:
No that is not quite true. You can write the Home Office and tell them what happened, if they want to disqualify her ILR due to fraud that is up to them.
Revocation of ILR will need some truly exceptional reasons. I simply do not believe that OP circumstances justifies this

mooo
Newly Registered

Post by mooo » Sat May 08, 2010 4:34 pm

I'll write to the home office and see what they say.
She knew i was HIV positive before we got married now she making it an issue for divorce.

bbbb
BANNED

Post by bbbb » Sun May 09, 2010 9:58 am

moo , understand that u must be really hurt by her knowing that you still love her and she is using something that u tought was clear between you two against you .Either Try to win her back or move on , You won t win that case.

You said that u have been fooled by her . she could state the same thing , say that she married u despite tha fact that you are HIV positive , for me it is love . you had lived together for years ,She will find lot of things against .
I m not a sollicitor but I CAN win that case against u.
The chances , to win, are really really really slim.