ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Neighbour said they complaint to police

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tsp

Neighbour said they complaint to police

Post by tsp » Wed May 05, 2010 2:02 pm

I have been facing problem with neighbours (Scratched my car)and the boys from my neighbours really causing nuisence to us. I tried my level best to stop.
I have made police compliant about the issue with neighbour. They always make noises and throw the foot ball to garden and claiming on to my fence to get the ball.

Yesterday I had similar problem and complained about it to police.
This morning a neighbour lady came to my house and she told that, I was not giving the ball to her children (boys) and shouted her children (boys). She informed us that, she made police complaint. This morning I called police and explained all about problems causing by the boys.

Is this complain is going to affect my citizenship application. I m going to apply by this month end. We do not know anything about neighbour’s complaint. Just the neighbour lady came to my house and informed this
Do I need to mention anything in my citizenship application?

Help would be really appreciated.

Regards
tsp.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm

No you don't.

tsp

Post by tsp » Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Casa wrote:No you don't.
Many Thanks for the quick reply. I dont know, whats going to happen next about this complaint. Do i need to talk to that lady to withdraw her complaint.

Police man said, he will speak to the neighbour later as it may aggreivate the situation.

I m really worried about this now and dont know, whats going to happen to my application.

bani

Post by bani » Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm

The complaint shouldn't affect your application. Look at sections 3.5 to 3.12 of Form AN (for citizenship), nothing about complaints filed by other individuals.

But it is good that you spoke to the police, not for citizenship's sake but just for your own peace of mind -- hopefully it will all be resolved.

tsp

Post by tsp » Wed May 05, 2010 5:21 pm

bani wrote:The complaint shouldn't affect your application. Look at sections 3.5 to 3.12 of Form AN (for citizenship), nothing about complaints filed by other individuals.

But it is good that you spoke to the police, not for citizenship's sake but just for your own peace of mind -- hopefully it will all be resolved.
Thanks Bani. Great Relief.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu May 06, 2010 8:39 am

It is always advised to resolve the issue in most civil manner possible especially with neighbours as you are going to live beside them in future. This also help to maintain good relationship with them.

To resolve issue or to complain against them it is better to follow advices posted on many internet forums such as "neighbour from hell" especially to cover you back.

tsp

Post by tsp » Thu May 06, 2010 10:09 am

chetanojha wrote:It is always advised to resolve the issue in most civil manner possible especially with neighbours as you are going to live beside them in future. This also help to maintain good relationship with them.

To resolve issue or to complain against them it is better to follow advices posted on many internet forums such as "neighbour from hell" especially to cover you back.
Thanks. We have told them many times, the boys are having no respect to any one. Neighbour is council tenent and boys are very harsh and not behaving in good manner.

It is ongoing problem we tried to avoid as much as possible. We made gate and fence(6foot)

They have scratched my BMW car. But we dont have any proof and live with that.

As we locked our gate, boys were rattling near to my gate even we told them, we could not find the ball in our garden. As they dont have any respect, started shouting and using foul language.

Next morning a lady came and told us that, she made police compliant as we didnt give the ball and we shouted the boys.

When we called Police man,he told us that, nothing to worry about it, it is small matter, boys would have told her mother in different way. we will speak to them and sort it out. He advised us to have dummy CCTV.

Since all these nonsense happening around as we have many things to think about in our life and done all efforts to come close to British Citizenship.

So far they have not asked any name or any details from our side. We really dont kow whether she complained us as she doesnot know our name.

If at she complained, does our records entered in police registry. I know, I m thinking too much. Dont know what to do other than this.

Could please advise, anyway is it going to affect my citizenship application and do I need to mention anywhere.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu May 06, 2010 1:55 pm

As you've already been advised, this won't affect your BC application

tsp

Post by tsp » Mon May 10, 2010 11:12 am

Casa wrote:As you've already been advised, this won't affect your BC application
Thanks Casa