ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there anybody who is still waiting applying on 1st Apr?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vitavi

Is there anybody who is still waiting applying on 1st Apr?

Post by Vitavi » Thu May 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Please share your experiences.

I applied on 1st April, but still waiting for a reply. Are you in the same situation? Please reply to this thread.

neoms21
Newly Registered

Post by neoms21 » Thu May 06, 2010 1:42 pm

I applied on 6th. still waiting.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Thu May 06, 2010 5:49 pm

I have received my passport stamped with T1 G.
I applied on 1st of April and received it on 5th of May.

Vitavi

Post by Vitavi » Thu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Congratulations Alimohamad,

I now don't know what to think about it. It looks like everybody who applied the same time as me has already received their visas. However, I only showed UK salary and UK masters degree, and nothing else. I also had a refusal in the past, went through the appeal and then got my psw visa last year. But it shouldn't take that long to check all that information, particularly because i fully disclosed it in my application.

panthero
Newly Registered

Post by panthero » Fri May 07, 2010 7:58 am

[quote="Vitavi"]Congratulations Alimohamad,

I now don't know what to think about it. It looks like everybody who applied the same time as me has already received their visas. However, I only showed UK salary and UK masters degree, and nothing else. I also had a refusal in the past, went through the appeal and then got my psw visa last year. But it shouldn't take that long to check all that information, particularly because i fully disclosed it in my application.[/quote]

Got mine yesterday with approved Tier1 (app sent 3rd, cheque payment taken 15th).
All the best!

beecharmer1800bc

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Fri May 07, 2010 9:47 am

Vitavi wrote:Congratulations Alimohamad,

I now don't know what to think about it. It looks like everybody who applied the same time as me has already received their visas. However, I only showed UK salary and UK masters degree, and nothing else. I also had a refusal in the past, went through the appeal and then got my psw visa last year. But it shouldn't take that long to check all that information, particularly because i fully disclosed it in my application.
If it makes you feel any better- I applied on the 19th of March and I'm still waiting. Used 3 income streams though so maybe, just maybe.....!

Take your mind off it and do other things mate. No point worrying too much about it tbh.
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

Vitavi

Post by Vitavi » Fri May 07, 2010 11:51 am

Hello Guys,

I am finally approved!!! Still cannot believe. I though it would take ages me for now. But i was really lucky. My timeline is as follows:

Applied: 01 April
Application received: 03 April
Fees: postal orders encased 08 April
Approved: 28 April
Passport received: 07 May (more than a week later)

Applied using UK salary including bonus payment, and UK masters degree. Also attached 3 repalcement bank statements with bank's logo, stamp and signature. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I still cannot believe into my luck.