ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp4 For spouse

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

americanboy
Newly Registered

Stamp4 For spouse

Post by americanboy » Fri May 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Hello members
just a quick question, if some one is naturalised and gets an Irish passport what is the procedure for getting stamp4 or stamp4 eu fm for their spouses who are with them in Ireland in stamp 3. how long this take? i would appreciate you views

tiggs

Post by tiggs » Fri May 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi Americanboy,
Your spouse will get Stamp4. The day you received naturalization certificate you can go to Immigration and get the stamp changed. Spouses of Naturalized citizens only get Stamp4 ( Stamp 4 EU fam is for citizen's of EEA living in Ireland for their spouses)

In my case, since i live in countryside immigration officer saw the cert and gave Stamp4 to me spouse. No charge or anything. And its till expiry of passport.

PS: I have heard some Immigration officers ask for Irish Passport. So just check with your local immigration office.

Regards
Tiggs

americanboy
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by americanboy » Fri May 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Thanks Tiggs
you have been very helpful....i also remember you responded to my query the last time i posted .........thanks
tiggs wrote:Hi Americanboy,
Your spouse will get Stamp4. The day you received naturalization certificate you can go to Immigration and get the stamp changed. Spouses of Naturalized citizens only get Stamp4 ( Stamp 4 EU fam is for citizen's of EEA living in Ireland for their spouses)

In my case, since i live in countryside immigration officer saw the cert and gave Stamp4 to me spouse. No charge or anything. And its till expiry of passport.

PS: I have heard some Immigration officers ask for Irish Passport. So just check with your local immigration office.

Regards
Tiggs