ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

senthil78
Member of Standing

Referee

Post by senthil78 » Sat May 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi All,

My referees filled all the details, one of my referee spelt my name incorrectly. I need to get sign again,

My question is, Can I fill all the details and get only sign from the referees? or Is it mandatory to fill all the details by referees?

Please advise me?

krimith

Re: Referee

Post by krimith » Sat May 08, 2010 5:39 pm

senthil78 wrote:Hi All,

My referees filled all the details, one of my referee spelt my name incorrectly. I need to get sign again,

My question is, Can I fill all the details and get only sign from the referees? or Is it mandatory to fill all the details by referees?

Please advise me?
no its ok you can write detail but in my case my gp write everything and sign but one of my friend she just only sign and write her passport no

senthil78
Member of Standing

Re: Referee

Post by senthil78 » Sun May 09, 2010 12:58 am

krimith wrote:
senthil78 wrote:Hi All,

Please advise me?
no its ok you can write detail but in my case my gp write everything and sign but one of my friend she just only sign and write her passport no
Thanks for sharing your experience