ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can I prove I applied for HSMP before 3rd April 2006?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

leafbbi
Newly Registered

How can I prove I applied for HSMP before 3rd April 2006?

Post by leafbbi » Sat May 08, 2010 11:37 pm

My time line of visa application is:

end Feb 2006 initial HSMP application sent
March 2006 refusal letter received as ho turned down my application.
March 2006 Faxed review request with a covering letter. No further
documents submitted as not allowed.
April 20th 2006 Approve letter received based on the review of my original
application.

I think I should be able to apply for 4-year ILR as I submitted both my original application and review request before April 3rd. Is it correct? But I don't have any proof for the date when I sent the original application or the review request. The date on my approval letter is after April 3rd! Will HO accept the refusal letter which dated before April 3rd? Do they have any records in their system to show my HSMP was approved based on the application submitted in Feb?

Thanks!

senthil78
Member of Standing

Re: How can I prove I applied for HSMP before 3rd April 2006

Post by senthil78 » Sun May 09, 2010 12:04 am

leafbbi wrote:My time line of visa application is:

end Feb 2006 initial HSMP application sent
March 2006 refusal letter received as ho turned down my application.
March 2006 Faxed review request with a covering letter. No further
documents submitted as not allowed.
April 20th 2006 Approve letter received based on the review of my original
application.

I think I should be able to apply for 4-year ILR as I submitted both my original application and review request before April 3rd. Is it correct? But I don't have any proof for the date when I sent the original application or the review request. The date on my approval letter is after April 3rd! Will HO accept the refusal letter which dated before April 3rd? Do they have any records in their system to show my HSMP was approved based on the application submitted in Feb?

Thanks!
Apply Subject access Request (SAR). The letter format is at top of this section. You will get all the details of your application held on HO database.

leafbbi
Newly Registered

Post by leafbbi » Tue May 11, 2010 10:15 pm

read about SAR. it is too close to my application now. If they have records, it should show i applied before 3rd April 2006. but is there anyone with a HSMP letter issued after 3rd April has successfully got ILR under JR?