ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Offence Code 03 - peeing on public race

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Johnpeter1
Newly Registered

Offence Code 03 - peeing on public race

Post by Johnpeter1 » Sun May 09, 2010 1:58 am

hi everyone

I got 2 pints of beer after ages and lost myself little bit so i made shaming mistake by peeing on the race and got fined 40 pound by police. It is an offence and police told me no problem as long as i pay. I will have extension after a year for my Tier 1 psw. Do i need to show it as criminal conviction in the Tier 1 application forum? Does it cause my visa to be refused as i apply?

Please help i am really upset.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Sun May 09, 2010 11:28 am

2 pints? really? lol
btw I'm pretty sure it's not a criminal offence, what does it say on the ticket?
Goodluck.

R-

Post by R- » Sun May 09, 2010 11:45 am

You do not have to declare it as it is not a criminal conviction. You just paid an on the spot fine. So dont worry about it as it will not affect your application nor do you have to mention it.

Johnpeter1
Newly Registered

Post by Johnpeter1 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:59 am

[iD] wrote:2 pints? really? lol
btw I'm pretty sure it's not a criminal offence, what does it say on the ticket?
It is very different English that Scottish Police is using..I cant even read...But It must be "Furment in public Race"... Offence code 03... I am really upset doing it and being drunk is not i think excuse... I will pay it on Monday but i am really upset.. When i am in England all student were peeing out but never seen or heard they were fined..

In the application of Tier 1 General visa in the criminal section, it seems i need to write it to Home Office..

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Sun May 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Johnpeter1 wrote:
It is very different English that Scottish Police is using..I cant even read...But It must be "Furment in public Race"... Offence code 03... I am really upset doing it and being drunk is not i think excuse... I will pay it on Monday but i am really upset.. When i am in England all student were peeing out but never seen or heard they were fined..

In the application of Tier 1 General visa in the criminal section, it seems i need to write it to Home Office..
Hi ,

Well! IMO just write it and explain it in cover letter . You have to be true in your application . Do they ask some ID from you ... they ask your name etc ...
Thanks

Ali

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun May 09, 2010 1:58 pm

aliq09 wrote:
Johnpeter1 wrote:

Hi ,

Well! IMO just write it and explain it in cover letter . You have to be true in your application . Do they ask some ID from you ... they ask your name etc ...
You have to be true in your application and relax

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 pm

aliq09 wrote:
Johnpeter1 wrote:

Hi ,

You have to be true in your application and relax

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:01 pm

since its not criminal offence, you need not mention it..

but no harm in mentioning it on your app if that gives you extra peace of mind .

just be formal and do not mention the word "peeing" in your covering letter. refer the offence with code and offical mumbo jumbo :)

regards

Johnpeter1
Newly Registered

Post by Johnpeter1 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:16 pm

aliq09 wrote:
Johnpeter1 wrote:

Hi ,

Yes, they asked my name and looked my ID...If i am the Police or Home Office, I will be very angry for such behaviour so that is upsetting me for the reputation as well since i have excessive successes in my life...

Johnpeter1
Newly Registered

Post by Johnpeter1 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:37 pm

arsenal49 wrote:since its not criminal offence, you need not mention it..

but no harm in mentioning it on your app if that gives you extra peace of mind .

just be formal and do not mention the word "peeing" in your covering letter. refer the offence with code and offical mumbo jumbo :)

regards
Thanks Arsanel49, however,

The law is something which might be interpreted in so many meanings. Since they ask this question in application form as below,

E1. Has the applicant had any criminal convictions in the United Kingdom or any other country (including traffic offences) or any civil judgments made against them?

i have not got clear understanding on the terminology on neither Criminal Offence (including traffic offence) nor civil judgement? If someone has knowledge or you, please do clarify it for me. If i say yes to this question then too many complication will follow such as;

"E8. Has the applicant ever engaged in any other activities which might indicate that he/she may not be considered to be a person of good character?"

E9.If question E3, E4, E5, E6, E7 or E8 above has been answered “yesâ€

Johnpeter1
Newly Registered

Post by Johnpeter1 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Title of fine : Anti social Behaviour ETC. (Scotland) Act 2004 - 74 A (Notice of anti social behaviour fixed penalty.

R-

Post by R- » Sun May 09, 2010 10:25 pm

As I have posted before. You DO NOT have to declare it. It was just a fixed penalty.

People who have been arrested and cautioned by the police and whose details are on the PNC DO NOT have to declare it when applying... NOW in your case it was just a fixed penalty + you didnt get arrested.. so RELAX and you DO NOT have to declare it.

However, if you really want to declare it, it's up to you.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Sun May 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Johnpeter1 wrote:
Title of fine : Anti social Behaviour ETC. (Scotland) Act 2004 - 74 A (Notice of anti social behaviour fixed penalty.
Thismight help
Goodluck.

beecharmer1800bc

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Wed May 12, 2010 1:54 am

R- wrote:As I have posted before. You DO NOT have to declare it. It was just a fixed penalty.

People who have been arrested and cautioned by the police and whose details are on the PNC DO NOT have to declare it when applying... NOW in your case it was just a fixed penalty + you didnt get arrested.. so RELAX and you DO NOT have to declare it.

However, if you really want to declare it, it's up to you.
Couldn't agree more with you mate.

A fixed penalty fine is NOT a criminal conviction therefore there is absolutely no need to state it in your appl unless you want to complicate matters.

I live in Scotland and I know for a fact that the cops here have more time to poke their noses where it don't belong. I,for one,has had quite a few run ins with the cops and I know how the law works.

Dude, just pay your fine and FORGET about it
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart