ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone submitted UK settlment visa application Mar 2010 ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meetgrp1
Newly Registered

Anyone submitted UK settlment visa application Mar 2010 ?

Post by meetgrp1 » Mon May 10, 2010 11:36 am

Dear all,
I have ILR in uk. I submitted application to bring my wife back from india on 26th March. No reply from embassy yet so just wondering if anyone has applied for same visa category in march to work out how long it may take to process the application. I think i submitted all the relevant documents and she has been in UK few times before so thought process would be straight forward.

Appreciate your input
Cheers

jdhuphar

Post by jdhuphar » Mon May 10, 2010 11:44 am

Hi

Where in inida did u submit your application. Sometimes that has a bearing on the timescale.

I submitted my wifes application on the 13 April 2010 current status is that its under process at the British High commission. I submitted it in Jalandhar but will be processed in delhi.

You can track the application online but i think its taking up to 60 working days at the moment.

meetgrp1
Newly Registered

Post by meetgrp1 » Mon May 10, 2010 11:59 am

jdhuphar wrote:Hi

Where in inida did u submit your application. Sometimes that has a bearing on the timescale.

I submitted my wifes application on the 13 April 2010 current status is that its under process at the British High commission. I submitted it in Jalandhar but will be processed in delhi.

You can track the application online but i think its taking up to 60 working days at the moment.
Hi,
I submitted my application in Mumbai South. I track it online everyday but showing same status of under process. I know this is peak time at embassy for all application but its been almost 30 days. I was looking at Mumbai south performance- in Feb 80% application were processed in 30 days and i thought mine will be deff processed in 30 days as it is quite straight forward.
Is there anyway i can find out which date application are currently being processed by embassy?
Regards,

jdhuphar

Post by jdhuphar » Mon May 10, 2010 12:25 pm

all you will be able to do is call the embassy and try to find out to which day they are porcessing, if they even give you that infromation.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 10, 2010 1:11 pm