ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Replacement Document

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fred2
Newly Registered

Replacement Document

Post by fred2 » Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 am

I wonder if anyone can help. I was made a permanent resident in 1975 by my parents. As I was only 4 at the time, I never had the certificate. I went to school in the UK and have spent all my working career here.

Does anyone know where I would get a replacement certificate? Looked online but only finding links to apply for it all over again.

Thanks

shs213

Re: Replacement Document

Post by shs213 » Mon May 10, 2010 3:29 pm

fred2 wrote:I wonder if anyone can help. I was made a permanent resident in 1975 by my parents. As I was only 4 at the time, I never had the certificate. I went to school in the UK and have spent all my working career here.

Does anyone know where I would get a replacement certificate? Looked online but only finding links to apply for it all over again.

Thanks
what passport do you hold?

mrlookforward
BANNED

Re: Replacement Document

Post by mrlookforward » Mon May 10, 2010 6:16 pm

fred2 wrote:I wonder if anyone can help. I was made a permanent resident in 1975 by my parents. As I was only 4 at the time, I never had the certificate. I went to school in the UK and have spent all my working career here.

Thanks
What is your nationality?
Do you have any proof that you were made permanent resident?
Do you know on what basis you/your family were made permanent residents?
I assume that you travelled on your mothers passport, do you still have your mothers passport?
Where is your mother now and what is her status? and also your father.
What documents do you have to prove your identity?