ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employment and Insurance??

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dima
Member of Standing

Self Employment and Insurance??

Post by dima » Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi,

I recently openend a business account for my self emp and the lady in the bank said that we need to take up personal insurance( not madatory , recommened though), coz to protect slef from any litigation etc.
Has anyone gone thorugh this? suggest me on the same.
Also, I am yet to register with HMRC and yet to start my business , I am still in the initial stages. I am thinking, when do I need to inform HMRC? :P
Is there any risk involved in starting the self emp in this manner?
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

Markie

Re: Self Employment and Insurance??

Post by Markie » Wed May 12, 2010 8:34 am

check this link...
dima wrote:Hi,

I recently openend a business account for my self emp and the lady in the bank said that we need to take up personal insurance( not madatory , recommened though), coz to protect slef from any litigation etc.
Has anyone gone thorugh this? suggest me on the same.
Also, I am yet to register with HMRC and yet to start my business , I am still in the initial stages. I am thinking, when do I need to inform HMRC? :P
Is there any risk involved in starting the self emp in this manner?