ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary structure - Plz Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anil Mamidala
Newly Registered

Salary structure - Plz Help

Post by Anil Mamidala » Tue May 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Dear Forum Members,

Iam planning to apply for HSMP. Iam getting cut to cut 75 points. my employer has not mentioned my bonus amount of 20K in the salary slip. but it is deposited in my salary account of HDFC bank. Do home office consider my earnings if I take a statement on a letter head that 20000 rs has been deposited in my HDFC bank account by company. If i dont add bonus income with my 12 months salary iam getting only 70 points. members plz tell me 12 months salary slips along with a letter by company stating 20K as bonus amount depositied in my account is acceptable.

Thanks a lot in advance

Anil Mamiadala

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Salary structure - Plz Help

Post by dima » Tue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Anil Mamidala wrote:Dear Forum Members,

Iam planning to apply for HSMP. Iam getting cut to cut 75 points. my employer has not mentioned my bonus amount of 20K in the salary slip. but it is deposited in my salary account of HDFC bank. Do home office consider my earnings if I take a statement on a letter head that 20000 rs has been deposited in my HDFC bank account by company. If i dont add bonus income with my 12 months salary iam getting only 70 points. members plz tell me 12 months salary slips along with a letter by company stating 20K as bonus amount depositied in my account is acceptable.

Thanks a lot in advance

Anil Mamiadala
You are good to go with the employer letter stating the bonus amount as it is taxed.
Good luck!! :)
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: Salary structure - Plz Help

Post by pkumar » Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

One of my friends employer just got Audited by UKBA .... but employer was small (50 - 60 employee).
So make sure your employer has paid tax on that bonus and can be proved(though it should be companies headache and not yours).