ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SUBMITTED VAF 10 form with a mistake filled

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

reka
Newly Registered

SUBMITTED VAF 10 form with a mistake filled

Post by reka » Fri May 07, 2010 8:29 am

Hi I submitted mine and my son's( 1 yr old) vaf 10 dependant form with my sons passport number wrong.For eg: passport number is G 123456 i however by mistake filled in it as H 123456. Can anyone plz suggest me on what can i do to rectify my mistake.

Is there any chance that BHC would consider the application ? since all the other documents such as Sponsor letter, Applicant req letter etc have the correct name and passport number. Moreover i have also submitted my son's original passport too.. So any chance of consideration?

Kindly plz send in ur advices and opinions..

ursbunti

Post by ursbunti » Sat May 08, 2010 12:41 am

u can phone or write a letter of correct number which works.

reka
Newly Registered

Post by reka » Sat May 08, 2010 6:54 am

I did call the VFS but they sait that the application was already forwarded to the BHC . Is there anyone else whom i can appeal my request to?

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: SUBMITTED VAF 10 form with a mistake filled

Post by aliq09 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 am

reka wrote:

Hi I submitted mine and my son's( 1 yr old) vaf 10 dependant form with my sons passport number wrong.For eg: passport number is G 123456 i however by mistake filled in it as H 123456. Can anyone plz suggest me on what can i do to rectify my mistake.

Is there any chance that BHC would consider the application ? since all the other documents such as Sponsor letter, Applicant req letter etc have the correct name and passport number. Moreover i have also submitted my son's original passport too.. So any chance of consideration?

Kindly plz send in ur advices and opinions..

Hi ,

IMO , they will call you ( if you are lucky ) and ask for the correct number . Hope for the best .. they have your original passport and they have to write the number from it .. hope for the best sit and relax ..
Thanks

Ali

reka
Newly Registered

Post by reka » Tue May 11, 2010 2:38 pm

hi ali

Hopefully.. sitting with my fingers crossed.

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

reka wrote:hi ali

Hopefully.. sitting with my fingers crossed.

IMO,Get the email Id of the BHC you have submitted your application and give them the complete details of the typo done.Atleast, you will have a solid proof that you have tried to contact them to correct the mistake made in the application.
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....

reka
Newly Registered

URGENT PLZ REPLY

Post by reka » Thu May 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi

I submitted my application form from HYD. I am thinking of sending a clarification letter to the BHC.Can u Please let me Know the Email ID of BHC.

Since i applied from HYD do i have to send a letter to the Chennai BHC? Anyone plz give me the correct emaid Id Of BHC.

reka
Newly Registered

Post by reka » Fri May 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi All

I got mine and my son's visa stamped yesterday and recieved the passports today. Thankyou for your reply's and advices.