ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I send my payslips, p60s and bank statements?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

benz52

Should I send my payslips, p60s and bank statements?

Post by benz52 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi,

I am applying for naturalisation soon and was just going through the document check list at the end of the AN form. I am surprised to see that BAUK do not want to see my pay slips, p60s or bank statements unless I am from Switzerland or EEA.

Infact, when I compiled the whole list, I'm only sending in 6 documents:

1. My passports (current & expired)
2. My driver's licence (as I used it for the life test)
3. Life test certificate
4. Marriage certificate
5. Wife's passport (as she is British)
6. Letter from accountant (confirming that she has handled my accounts for x years)

I have certainly included my tax office address and my UTR etc. Do they simply pull up my finances from that information? Is that why they don't ask for anything else?

A quick response from anyone would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks
T

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Tue May 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Yes, and the letter from accountant is of no relevance to your application.

benz52

Post by benz52 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:32 pm

thanks mrlookforward. so i take it that I should be comfortable with my current docs less the accountant letter then?

thanks
T

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Tue May 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Yes. How you apply is upto you, but applying through NCS is a better option, as you keep hold of all your original documents. If you make postal application, you will have to send everything in original.