ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement visa rejected - any advice would be appreciated!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

limeandlimpid
Newly Registered

Post by limeandlimpid » Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 am

is it two months or two years??? If two months I really dont think it should be a problem with anyone to see that you possibly would not get married and live with a man in his home for 5 months unless you were subsisting and planning on staying that way, though it wouldnt hurt to start emailing your husband asap. :)

sabeennaz
Newly Registered

Post by sabeennaz » Wed May 12, 2010 4:40 am

Salam
its 2 years been here in uk... he says he can show 2 years of texts received and sent but would they believe him, does it have to be certified, he says he can print off texts, i can get 1 years text from vodafone company as i am on payg but it doesnt cover the first year of marraige. now i have proof but this is after refusal i have started using mobile cards where i can get online billing

sabeennaz
Newly Registered

Post by sabeennaz » Wed May 12, 2010 4:59 am

did you all attend the appeal hearing or let your solicitor attend on your behalf?
thanks

limeandlimpid
Newly Registered

Post by limeandlimpid » Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 am

There is no reason not to believe him if he has texts to and fro from his server..definitely put it in, we only put in my texts from my indian server....also most servers here wil stamp the print outs if you take it to their corporate office.and I am sure there must be some emails? reallly you just have to put in everything.
My husband and his family were in court and His step father represented us. We drafted the case ourselves.And our entire family was there except me. If you do not go and be present at your husbands case It may be looked at as why?

And it may be after the refusal, but I think its still worth it for you to say here is the proof, earlier we used phone cards that couldnt be billed, now we use this, and we are in contact. A judge will definitely understand that.