ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MohammedKhan2009

Hi

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Wed May 12, 2010 12:53 pm

My wifes visa was rejected last year and we appealed in January 2010, I got a letter from the AIT saying that the claimant had withdrawn his original decision. Its now been 5 weeks since my wife gave her passport in. Last wednesday I received a call from a women from the UK Border Agency, asking me if sponsored anyone and there d.o.b. She said we are issuing the visa and we will be in touch very soon. Its now wednesday again and we havent heard anything. Does any1 have the phone number I can contact to see what is happening please?

Thanks

Mohammed

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 12, 2010 4:32 pm

It takes on average about 6-8 weeks to get the visa stamped in your passport.So just sit tight and wait for the phone call from Fedex