ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 has been expired 28 days ago,

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Knightriders
Newly Registered

Stamp 4 has been expired 28 days ago,

Post by Knightriders » Wed May 12, 2010 1:49 pm

my temp. Stamp 4 has been expired allready on 15th of April,,and my solicitor gave the 21days time to doj,,they sent a letter on 27th of april to doj.and doj replied back on 30 th of April saying they have got all my payslips and tax credit cert.All the contents have been noted.but they are not in the position to give me temp.stamp 4.they will contact me In writing due course when the decision has been reached on my application.So I just want to know how they will take ,,it's allmost one month up.will they give me refusal or any right decision?? Well the doj ,they rang on wife job allready in the starting of April for enquiring and I have supplied all my documents to doj.I don't know they will issue me stamp 3,in case if my application will be still pending after 1st of June.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Wed May 12, 2010 1:55 pm

hello knight,,, my situation same as you,,,,,,,is your 21 days notice over? have you got any response within 21 days?

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed May 12, 2010 1:59 pm

If you applied for a Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen more than six months ago, have not yet received it and have not had a positive response to a letter of complaint to the DoJ, contact Solvit.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

kabuki
United States of America

Post by kabuki » Sat May 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Ben wrote:If you applied for a Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen more than six months ago, have not yet received it and have not had a positive response to a letter of complaint to the DoJ, contact Solvit.
It doesn't surprise me that they are running late with applications. They are completely incompetent.

My stamp is valid until 11 Aug 2010, but the incompetence is shining through already. I sent them an update on my health insurance, as I changed insurers and wanted to be sure they were updated so there would be no problems. I received the confirmation letter that they received it today and they are requesting more information in regards to my application, information that was sent in the initial application:

Evidence of EU national exercising treaty rights:
Sent the FAS unemployment registration letter (not with initial app, but within 3 business days of the request in the initial acknowledgement letter)
Sent P60s for the last 5 years (only needed to send for the last 2 years)
P45 for last employment- sent email from company accountant (she doesn't have as she is still waiting for her boss to pay her the €5k he owes her)
In addition to those requests, I sent in her Junior Cert, Leaving Cert and BA (Hons) documents to show she has been residing in Ireland for 13+ years (moved here with her parents at 12 years old)

Renting:
Sent PRTB for both
Sent Tenancy agreement
Sent Internet bill in my name and mobile phone bill in her name

Why are they requesting all of this again? The cost of sending things registered post adds up. How do I know they won't request the same info again!

This is ridiculous. I will send it and include a copy of the initial acknowledgement letter, as well as the last one I received for the FAS registration, to show that I have previously sent all of this information in.

This is completely absurd.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Sat May 15, 2010 3:08 pm

hello kabuki,,,i am shocked ,,,,,i cant beliv that,,,,,all this they want now again,,,
we sud realy get togher and protest them