ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My appeal is in a weak time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

4real

My appeal is in a weak time

Post by 4real » Thu May 13, 2010 12:12 am

Me and my mum was refuse based on the fact that my step dad was not excercise his treaty right up till the time divorce initiated in february 2010. Right now, we are advice to use my two young brother who are still going to school and myself school document to help the case base on Baumbast ruling. I believe my mum and my self including my brother have been excercising treaty for the fact that we stay together with my step dad for 5 years from 2003 when they got married, plus we are working with all the prove of p60 from me and my mum. Which include my school result and my brothers school letter up to date. Can anyone tell me how the appeal is like, and if they are going to ask us question personally.