ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STILL NO RESPONSE FROM DOJ,STAMP 4 EXPIRED 22 DAYS AGO

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iluvireland

STILL NO RESPONSE FROM DOJ,STAMP 4 EXPIRED 22 DAYS AGO

Post by iluvireland » Wed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm

MY STAMP 4 EX 22 DAYS AGO ,,,,,,STILL NO RESULT,,,,,,

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed May 12, 2010 1:59 pm

If you applied for a Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen more than six months ago, have not yet received it and have not had a positive response to a letter of complaint to the DoJ, contact Solvit.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

koded

Post by koded » Wed May 12, 2010 2:22 pm

I will suggest that those with similar problem with DOJ should team up and take their case to court.
Also, I am just thinking that the EU spouses should plan a peacefully protest at the immigration office. Protest against the stamp 3 issuance to their spouse. I think they have right for this, Irish immigration is putting a big load on them as par being the only provider in the family for a period of 6 months or even more. This is unlawful.
they should either facilitate process of their residence card or issue them with stamp 4 to enable them engage in employment.
these are my suggestions!

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Wed May 12, 2010 9:46 pm

koded wrote: Also, I am just thinking that the EU spouses should plan a peacefully protest at the immigration office. Protest against the stamp 3 issuance to their spouse. I think they have right for this
If you are organising this, please tell me when and me and my partner will love to go.

Perhaps though, it might be better outside one of the government buildings, and also notify some press before hand.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Wed May 12, 2010 11:17 pm

koded wrote:I will suggest that those with similar problem with DOJ should team up and take their case to court.
Also, I am just thinking that the EU spouses should plan a peacefully protest at the immigration office. Protest against the stamp 3 issuance to their spouse. I think they have right for this, Irish immigration is putting a big load on them as par being the only provider in the family for a period of 6 months or even more. This is unlawful.
they should either facilitate process of their residence card or issue them with stamp 4 to enable them engage in employment.
these are my suggestions!
There should be enough affected parties out there to mobilize a group. Remember the HSMP group http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/index.html case in the UK a couple of years back. Time to bin this rubbish once and for all.
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Thu May 13, 2010 3:25 am

Monifé wrote:
koded wrote: Also, I am just thinking that the EU spouses should plan a peacefully protest at the immigration office. Protest against the stamp 3 issuance to their spouse. I think they have right for this
If you are organising this, please tell me when and me and my partner will love to go.

Perhaps though, it might be better outside one of the government buildings, and also notify some press before hand.
Do you think this is a good idea? Have a think now.

Remember the 400,000 Irish unemployed. Then think about the families of those whom were forced to emigrate. Do you really think they will feel sorry for partners like yours? A Nigerian chap who falsely claimed asylum here?

You would be scoring a major own goal. Think, Monife.

Your best bet would be keeping this to the courts. The european courts in Brussels. Even though, they broke their own laws with the bail outs.

The bould Dermo knows well he is breaking EU law. He had the Brits and the Danes supporting him last time. The question is, he must have other member states backing him this time. Ask yoursel who? He is not making a solo run. He is no fool.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Thu May 13, 2010 8:05 am

IrishTom wrote:
Monifé wrote:

Do you think this is a good idea? Have a think now.

Remember the 400,000 Irish unemployed. Then think about the families of those whom were forced to emigrate. Do you really think they will feel sorry for partners like yours? A Nigerian chap who falsely claimed asylum here?

You would be scoring a major own goal. Think, Monife.

Your best bet would be keeping this to the courts. The european courts in Brussels. Even though, they broke their own laws with the bail outs.

The bould Dermo knows well he is breaking EU law. He had the Brits and the Danes supporting him last time. The question is, he must have other member states backing him this time. Ask yoursel who? He is not making a solo run. He is no fool.
Tom, I know there is a lot of people unemployed, circa 80,000 of them are foreign nationals who were made redundant.

I know it might not sound like a great idea to close-minded people but its worth a try if no one was going to bring it to the courts. Get a bit of press like.

Please dont bring my fiancé into this and make it personal. This thread is nothing to do with asylum, it is about the DOJ unlawfully taking away a basic right to EU citizens and their family members!
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Thu May 13, 2010 9:25 am

IrishTom wrote: Tom, I know there is a lot of people unemployed, circa 80,000 of them are foreign nationals who were made redundant.

I know it might not sound like a great idea to close-minded people but its worth a try if no one was going to bring it to the courts. Get a bit of press like.

Please dont bring my fiancé into this and make it personal. This thread is nothing to do with asylum, it is about the DOJ unlawfully taking away a basic right to EU citizens and their family members!
I was using an example.

It has nothing to do woth a close mind. Its simple PR. I couldnt give a damn what you do. March and protest to your hearts content. Get your mug shot on the front of the Irish Times. Do an interview with their "migration correspondent". See what good it does ya. Ask yourself, what will the public perception to your wee protest be. Then ask yourself would your cause be better served by sticking with the courts(in which case, you will probably win).

I am giving you advice here.

koded

Post by koded » Thu May 13, 2010 10:21 am

IrishTom wrote:
Monifé wrote:
koded wrote:
Remember the 400,000 Irish unemployed. Then think about the families of those whom were forced to emigrate. Do you really think they will feel sorry for partners like yours? .

So because there are high unemployment rate in the state will not make the Department to be unlawful.
Well, Tom unemployment have nothing to do with this. As I have said earlier and I also wrote to the department that if they think this EU of a thing is not helping them then they should advise their government pull out from the union. Some people like me will not even bother to come here and I will be ever ready to go away too.
Ireland is among other countries that is compaigning for fairness and justice in other world but in their own country a department is being so unjust to people.
There is are diplomatic ways of solving problem instead of breaking the law.
Dont you think that the department are not really doing their job and get paid for it. Should I say they are lazy of managing the number of application they recieved for 4eufam?
I dont think the EU Directive is so weak or dont have a provision to check fraud or abuse of these rights. The problem is that Irish and perhaps other countries in eu dont want to do their job. And I wonder why they are employed. Since there are high number of unemployed then they should resign and allow people who are competent for the job to do it.

This remind of dog faeces I see liter in many areas here in Dublin. there are fine for any abuser of the rule as regard to the liters. but I dont think the people who are in charge of it are doing their duty. Then will you say that people should not allow to go for walk on the street with their pet?

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu May 13, 2010 10:29 am

koded wrote:Dont you think that the department are not really doing their job and get paid for it. Should I say they are lazy of managing the number of application they recieved for 4eufam?
I tell you what makes me laugh (sorry, it's actually not funny). The DoJ is not answering telephone queries, as I'm sure most on here know. If you ring them, a message advising this is heard, along with "if you have an urgent query, please submit it in writing". The irony.
Department of Justice Customer Charter wrote:We aim at all times to provide our customers with a professional, efficient and courteous service and to do our best to improve the standards of the service which we provide.
{{citation needed}}
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

koded

Post by koded » Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am

You know, I sent email to them now that.
Why department of Justice? where is their justice?