ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Administrative Review Tier 1 general

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

frankd
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Administrative Review Tier 1 general

Post by frankd » Fri May 14, 2010 9:44 am

Hello,

I kindly request some expirenced folks to help me out here.

I had submitted my application for Tier 1 General and it got rejected today. I have claimed ponits in all sections except for Previous earnings
the problem here is that I

1)Provided proof for previous earnings in the form of Payslips stamped by company 12 months.
2)Bank statements of dot matrix paper that is how IDBI bank provided me the same the but they stamped each document. (this is how they provide statements)

[b]The ECO Comment :[/b]

You have provided the following documents in support of your application Payslips and personal bank statements.
It is your responsiblity to ensure that the documents you submit with your application comply with the specified requirements. The published guidance states that these documents must be printed on official letter headed paper and show the offical logo of the bank. the bank document you have provided does not have these features and is therefore not acceptable.

Given this I am not satisfied that you have provided evidence from 2 different sources to corroborate your claim previous earnings. Therefore no points have been awarded.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT I need to submit the adminstrative review form.please guide me what should i do I cannot pay again
what should I write under

Previous earnings "Why do you think a mistake was made"

Thanks
Frank.

frankd
Newly Registered

someone please help me out

Post by frankd » Fri May 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Please help

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 3:49 am

IMHO, no point in requesting a admin. review.

regards

frankd
Newly Registered

Post by frankd » Sat May 15, 2010 6:09 am

but this is what the bank provided me these are not elctronic statatemnts they printed it and stamped and signed it the bank does not provide statements on letter head paper, the only thing I did not attach a letter of athencity which I did not think was required because the bank provided me the statements and they where not e-statments

Please suggest I would need to still go in for a admin review because i cannot afford to pay for visa again. Can you please let me know any way that I might be able to tell ECO that this is only by error and not intentional

frankd
Newly Registered

Request some one to please help me

Post by frankd » Sat May 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Request some one to please help me here

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Unfortunately, it is not UKBA's problem if you hold money in a bank which issues statements on a plain paper.

From the following list, please tell us what all was missing:
• the applicant’s name;
• the account number;
• the date of the statement;
• the financial institution’s name and logo;
• any transactions during the 90 day period;
• bank's stamp on each page of the statement.
• supporting letter from the bank confirming authenticity of the statement(s).

regards

frankd
Newly Registered

Post by frankd » Sat May 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Thanks for your response appreciate all your help.

the financial institution’s name and logo & supporting letter from the bank confirming authenticity of the statement(s) is not present its on a dot matrix paper but the bank has stamped each statement for the 12 months and signed on it I got it printed from the bank itself.

The bank has provided its contact information here for any verification

grateful for your help.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 12:43 pm

That's what I was suspecting. IMHO, no chance of a different decision even if you submit a request for admin. review.

regards

frankd
Newly Registered

Post by frankd » Sat May 15, 2010 1:14 pm

I request you if you could help me in writing a "why do you think a mistake was made" note in the Administrative review form. Any ideas that will convey my point which will help overturn the decision.

thanks a lot

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 1:17 pm

When a mistake has not been done, how do you expect anyone to help you draft the content?

regards

frankd
Newly Registered

Post by frankd » Sat May 15, 2010 1:29 pm

I have also provide the orginal tax documents for proof

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 2:06 pm

frankd wrote:I have also provide the orginal tax documents for proof
Did you claim earnings between April-March period? If not, tax documents cannot be used as evidence of earnings.

regards

frankd
Newly Registered

Post by frankd » Sat May 15, 2010 3:01 pm

yes its for a whole year April 2009 to March 2010

and income tax returns is for the assesement year is 2009-2010

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 3:05 pm

What documentary evidence(s) did you submit to prove earnings? For the maintenance funds, did you submit statements of the same bank in the same format (plain paper)?

regards

frankd
Newly Registered

Post by frankd » Sat May 15, 2010 3:09 pm

I submitted my original bank pass and a bank letter

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm

sushdmehta wrote:What documentary evidence(s) did you submit to prove earnings? For the maintenance funds, did you submit statements of the same bank in the same format (plain paper)?

regards
Read the post *carefully* and answer accordingly.

regards

frankd
Newly Registered

Post by frankd » Sat May 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Sorry for that,

The maintenance funds are form a different bank, submitted along with a letter and original pass book.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 3:21 pm

:shock:
sushdmehta wrote:1. What documentary evidence(s) did you submit to prove earnings?
2. For the maintenance funds, did you submit statements of the same bank in the same format (plain paper)?

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Help Administrative Review Tier 1 general

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 15, 2010 3:35 pm

frankd wrote:I had submitted my application for Tier 1 General and it got rejected today. I have claimed ponits in all sections except for Previous earnings
the problem here is that I

1)Provided proof for previous earnings in the form of Payslips stamped by company 12 months.
2)Bank statements of dot matrix paper that is how IDBI bank provided me the same the but they stamped each document. (this is how they provide statements)
And now you're claiming that you submitted tax documents!

regards

vaibhav001
Newly Registered

Admin Review !

Post by vaibhav001 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi Susmedha,

I had the similar case, MY bank has given me a statement on normal paper with bank stamp and logo/signature on this.

As per the godliness of UKBA "Bank statements you send must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that you are claiming. If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account you should also send a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement."

you can check your case accordingly.

Have you applied for Admin Review, please let me know if you got some feedback ?

Regards,