ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police registaration certificate and previous addresses

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

londimon
Newly Registered

Police registaration certificate and previous addresses

Post by londimon » Mon May 17, 2010 9:12 am

I am applying for tier one visa from UK and have the following question:

On page 12 of the form I have to give the current address and the previous two. I live in UK for almost 5 years and was living in 3 places. Unfortunately the dates for my first and second address are not correct. I registered with the police a while after moved from the first address to the second. (But for the current address where I live for last 3 years everything is fine).

The question. What dates is it better to put in the form -- those that are in the Police registration certificate, or those that are correct?

I don't know if UKBA will bother to check any of the previous addresses (the first one was a B&B), but they could perhaps spot the discrepancy between the dates if I put the actual ones?