ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (oisc)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saaj79
Newly Registered

Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (oisc)

Post by saaj79 » Tue May 18, 2010 3:50 am

hello
i dont know wheather is this forum is suits this question or not but im posting it here.i say apologies in advance if anybody mind.
my query is that,
im interesting to do oisc level 1 course.
but unfortunately i cant find the course out line.
can somebody please provide me course outline,so that i can prepare my self to sit in exam.
there are some places people are offering this course but one of my friend told me that they will just take your fees and simply will give you course outline nothing else they will help you.
you cam pm me if you want @
s_mah1@yahoo.com
many thanks

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue May 18, 2010 8:26 am

Do you mean the initial multiple choice test? If so I did it a few years back and got every question right. Go to the OISC website in the first instance and read the codes of practice and so on.

What you really need is an immigration advisor to do your training with.

Just something I thought I should point out, you do need a good level of written and spoken English, and a good level of English comprehension.

Another thing, it isn't really what you know, but knowing how to find out and keeping up to date.