ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Documents query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ramesheuk

ILR Documents query

Post by ramesheuk » Mon May 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi All,

Sorry to ask again the same question but this time I will explain the situation (its a long story).

I came to UK on WP in 07/2005
Changed my visa to HSMP in Nov 2006 (applyed in Nov 2006 but granted in Dec 2006), hence comes under HSMP (JR).
Extension done in Dec 2008 will expire in Dec 2011.

I am planning to apply for ILR and checking the new form FORM (O) and have questions about the documents.

But before that, I would like to explain about my situation...

I worked in company A from 07/2005 to 10/2007 (WP done by that company and changed to HSMP during that period)

I started my own limited company in 11/2007 but couldn't run it because of difficult financial market and closed it in 03/2008.

I joined in a permanent role with company B in 03/2008 and still working with the same company (B).

I am about to apply for ILR and do I need to submit my P60s for all the years? I came to know that the first company (A) who done my work permit is closed now and found that it involved in some fraud in taxing and paying to HMRC (I came to know that they haven't paid our taxes to HMRC and HMRC blocklisted that company). But I got P60s from that company during that period.

- Now my worry is will HMRC accept the P60s provided by that company during my initial period (2006 and 2007)?

- When I check the new form (Set(O)), they haven't mentioned any thing about P60, do we need to submit P60s or not required?

- Is that enough if I submit my last P60 and last three months payslips and bank statements.

Please advice me as I am too scary of my situation.

Thanks in advance.

senthil78
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Documents query

Post by senthil78 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:27 pm

ramesheuk wrote:Hi All,

Sorry to ask again the same question but this time I will explain the situation (its a long story).

Changed my visa to HSMP in Nov 2006 (applyed in Nov 2006 but granted in Dec 2006), hence comes under HSMP (JR).

I am planning to apply for ILR and checking the new form FORM (O) and have questions about the documents.

I worked in company A from 07/2005 to 10/2007 (WP done by that company and changed to HSMP during that period)

I started my own limited company in 11/2007 but couldn't run it because of difficult financial market and closed it in 03/2008.

I joined in a permanent role with company B in 03/2008 and still working with the same company (B).

I am about to apply for ILR and do I need to submit my P60s for all the years? I came to know that the first company (A) who done my work permit is closed now and found that it involved in some fraud in taxing and paying to HMRC (I came to know that they haven't paid our taxes to HMRC and HMRC blocklisted that company). But I got P60s from that company during that period.

- Now my worry is will HMRC accept the P60s provided by that company during my initial period (2006 and 2007)?

- When I check the new form (Set(O)), they haven't mentioned any thing about P60, do we need to submit P60s or not required?

- Is that enough if I submit my last P60 and last three months payslips and bank statements.

Thanks in advance.
1). you will qualify for ILR in the combination of WP & HSMP. HSMP JR is not applicable to you. You are eligible to apply in June 2010.

2).If you would have completed 5 years on WP, you don't require P60. You need to provide P60 for all 5 years since you are on the combination of WP & HSMP.

ramesheuk

Post by ramesheuk » Tue May 18, 2010 4:51 pm

senthil78 wrote:

Thanks in advance.
1). you will qualify for ILR in the combination of WP & HSMP. HSMP JR is not applicable to you. You are eligible to apply in June 2010.

2).If you would have completed 5 years on WP, you don't require P60. You need to provide P60 for all 5 years since you are on the combination of WP & HSMP.
Thanks Senthil,

But as mentioned in my post, will they accept company A's P60? Please advice me if not what are the different documents I can submit in support for that period.

Thanks in advance.

senthil78
Member of Standing

Post by senthil78 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:19 pm

ramesheuk wrote:
senthil78 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Senthil,

But as mentioned in my post, will they accept company A's P60? Please advice me if not what are the different documents I can submit in support for that period.

Thanks in advance.
You need to provide your P60. I think that you should be fine. I understand from your post that the tax and NI were detected from your income and your company didn't pay to HM revenue. As far as you are concerned, you paid the tax and your company cheated the tax office. Apply with your P60 and explain these details properly in the covering letter.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Tue May 18, 2010 11:20 pm

The case worker needs evidence of your economic activity of past 5 years. You can supply P6Os, salary slips and bank statements. It doesnt matter if your company was doing tax fraud, that is not your problem as the taxes due were taken off from you.
if you flied taxes for any period, proof of that will be helpful.
Btw if you applied for HSMP before 6th Nov, HSMP-JR will apply but it only helps you not having to take Life in UK test and dependents follow your status.
Best regards

senthil78
Member of Standing

Post by senthil78 » Wed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

[quote="gidoc"]The case worker needs evidence of your economic activity of past 5 years. You can supply P6Os, salary slips and bank statements. It doesnt matter if your company was doing tax fraud, that is not your problem as the taxes due were taken off from you.
if you flied taxes for any period, proof of that will be helpful.
Btw if you applied for HSMP before 6th Nov, HSMP-JR will apply but it only helps you not having to take Life in UK test and dependents follow your status.
Best regards[/quote

Is HSMP JR applicable for the application made before 3rd April 2006 or 6th Nov 2006? I am bit confused now.