ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa –Submitting HSBC BanK Fax and Scanned color pr

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sreenu443
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Visa –Submitting HSBC BanK Fax and Scanned color pr

Post by sreenu443 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:10 am

Hi Gurus,

I had submitted Tier1 General visa application form on 23rd Apr 10 at Hyd.(My DOB: 25-APR-1980, After this date I will be 30+, So I will lose 10 points, that is why taken risk here.)

As you might aware of volcanic ash eruption caused all flights services disturbed over one week in UK. So, I could not able to receive a few UK HSBC Bank statements by post. However I had submitted Fax and scanned (color) copy print out of my Original UK HSBC Bank statements for 1 month may09 and 27-Dec-2009 to 26-Mar-2010 for showing maintenance funds. it has everything logo, Name, A/C No., date, closing balance for each statement.

Q1.
Anyone had aware of getting approval of by keeping Fax or scanned (color) copy print out of UK HSBC Bank statement?
Q2.
Now I have original UK HSBC Bank statements with me...Give me some thoughts what can I do now in order to get Tier1 G Visa Approval?

Thanks
Srini

ursbunti

Post by ursbunti » Sat May 08, 2010 12:22 am

i think u can send british high commission the original one by courier with cover letter that u could not provide the original due to the problem of off-flights.
this can work for u if they have not decided yet.
Kind Regards,

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 Visa –Submitting HSBC BanK Fax and Scanned colo

Post by aliq09 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:38 am

sreenu443 wrote:Hi Gurus,

I had submitted Tier1 General visa application form on 23rd Apr 10 at Hyd.(My DOB: 25-APR-1980, After this date I will be 30+, So I will lose 10 points, that is why taken risk here.)

As you might aware of volcanic ash eruption caused all flights services disturbed over one week in UK. So, I could not able to receive a few UK HSBC Bank statements by post. However I had submitted Fax and scanned (color) copy print out of my Original UK HSBC Bank statements for 1 month may09 and 27-Dec-2009 to 26-Mar-2010 for showing maintenance funds. it has everything logo, Name, A/C No., date, closing balance for each statement.

Q1.
Anyone had aware of getting approval of by keeping Fax or scanned (color) copy print out of UK HSBC Bank statement?
Q2.
Now I have original UK HSBC Bank statements with me...Give me some thoughts what can I do now in order to get Tier1 G Visa Approval?

Thanks
Srini

Hi ,

Your question:

Q1.

To be honest they will reject your case .. you have to act fast and send some emails to BHC at your place .. mention clearly your passport number , application number and explain them the situation .. Go to VFS and request them to send this document to BHC .
Thanks

Ali

sreenu443
Newly Registered

Post by sreenu443 » Tue May 11, 2010 4:07 am

I called to BHC, explained my situation.. Initially they said submit at VFS, Hyd and latter they said will call you on your mobile. the person had a discussion with officials and said we will not accept any documents once visa is submitted.

However, I went to vfs,hyd..they had not considered my documents to take. Finally courier to BDHC, Chennai yesterday...not sure, will they accept from courier

sreenu443
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Visa –Submitting HSBC BanK Fax and Scanned colo

Post by sreenu443 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:20 am

Hi ,

Your question:

Q1.

To be honest they will reject your case .. you have to act fast and send some emails to BHC at your place .. mention clearly your passport number , application number and explain them the situation .. Go to VFS and request them to send this document to BHC . [/quote]

Hi Ali,

is there any email to BHC, Could you please share with me..so that I can write a mail to BHC..

Thanks
Srini

sreenu443
Newly Registered

many many thanks to this forum, Finally I got Visa approved.

Post by sreenu443 » Tue May 18, 2010 3:48 pm

many many thanks to this forum, Finally I got Visa approved.

Tier 1 G Visa:

Applied Date: 23-Apr-2010
Reached BHC: 27-Apr-2010
Got SMS : 17-May-2010
Received Visa: 18-May-2010

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Did you send the original bank statements? Or did you get an approval without submitting those?

regards

sreenu443
Newly Registered

Post by sreenu443 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:17 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Did you send the original bank statements? Or did you get an approval without submitting those?

regards
I sent original documents by local courier to BDHC.
and also sent email and Fax statements stating that I sent original documents by courier (given courier details)

not sure they had considered the above one's or not...Finally I got Visa without any tensions :-)

layman

Post by layman » Tue May 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Had read somewhere that we can send additional documents which would be considered if the case has not come up for consideration. Can't seem to find it now though