ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Combination of UK and Foreign Bank A/c

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kolaxy

Combination of UK and Foreign Bank A/c

Post by kolaxy » Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 am

Hi forumites.

Pls, I need professional advice.Currently I'm on Post Study work visa. Pls I'll like to know if it's possible to combine my UK net income with my foreign net income in order to get the required points for earnings. I have all documentary evidence to prove my total income i.e bank statements both UK and foreign, tax docs with HMRC, payment of N.I contributions to date, I'll get my Accoumtant's letter, P&L a/cs of my business etc.

Thank you all in advance.

NB: This is an initial application.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue May 18, 2010 11:39 am

Yes, you can show both in and out of UK income for earnings points if you have all required evidences..
but i will just check one thing if there are any restrictions related to PSW vs. no of hours you can work.. (pls check this as i am not sure.. ) goodluck

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Tue May 18, 2010 11:51 am

Thanks Tvn-ramesh for your prompt reply. Actually, I'm self-employed in the UK since i finished an MSc program and i've paid my tax and N.I to date. Thanks once again.

However, I'll appreciate if another senior member can second or support what tvn-ramesh said above. Thank you all for your help.

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Tue May 18, 2010 2:14 pm

:?:

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue May 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Ok..

I think you are also fine/ok with my 2nd part of the Q. just get it confirmed. cheers

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Combination of UK and Foreign Bank A/c

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed May 19, 2010 1:52 pm

kolaxy wrote:Hi forumites.

Pls, I need professional advice.Currently I'm on Post Study work visa. Pls I'll like to know if it's possible to combine my UK net income with my foreign net income in order to get the required points for earnings. I have all documentary evidence to prove my total income i.e bank statements both UK and foreign, tax docs with HMRC, payment of N.I contributions to date, I'll get my Accoumtant's letter, P&L a/cs of my business etc.

Thank you all in advance.

NB: This is an initial application.
you need to get certified from accountatant yr total income to get threshold

kolaxy

Post by kolaxy » Thu May 20, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks Sushil-ACCA and tvn-ramesh. I'll definitely inform my accountant who is chartered by the way, about the threshold thing you suggest.Thank you all for your wonderful help. Peace