ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa information advice please???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amr-zoka
Newly Registered

visa information advice please???

Post by amr-zoka » Wed May 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi,

I just want some advice i have applied for a FLRM visa in england we have been waiting for 16 weeks an still no news, i phoned and still to this day no different, the thing is that we have just found out my wife is 5 weeks pregnant i need to think what is best and quickest to do for when our baby is born, i already have a friend who can offer me work when i have my visa i really need some advice so i can be a proper husband and father to my baby, i was just thinking that if i go back to egypt and apply for a visa to come back maybe its a different visa im not sure as i will have my baby here would this be better and quicker, its just me and my wife are stressed out and worrying what we must do,

any advice greatly apreciated
Thanks again
Amr

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 19, 2010 11:22 pm

As it has been advised to you earlier, if UKBA is not responding to your queries, contact your MP (Member of Parliament).

Go onto the website: www.theyworkforyou.com/mp . Type in your post code and you will see who your local MP is with contact details. Or send a message from this website: http://www.writetothem.com/

regards