ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at croydon yesterday..

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bp180
Newly Registered

ILR success at croydon yesterday..

Post by bp180 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:52 pm

hello all
i would like to thanks everybody who directly or indeirectly help me in this matter. my case was in such a mess when i come to know that i havnt got any proof about i posted my application on 1st april 2006 for HSMP. even on SAR report ukba disclose that my application was received on 4th april 2006. no proof any thing i was worried that i will not get ILR on HSMP(JR) but it was so straightforward that i cant believe it. my appointment was at 9 am. clear security check and been call for inital verification of application. nothing was asked when did you apply or anything. stamp application as valid and asked to pay fees. after that i paid fees and waited for 10 mins and was called by caseworker. asked of 3 month payslip and bank statement. tenancy agreement. p60 last 3 years birth certificate for my child. not much in detail. everything went smooth. within 2 hours i was out with passport stamp with indfinite.
thanks every one for valuable infromation i got from this forum .

leafbbi
Newly Registered

Post by leafbbi » Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience. What is the date on your HSMP approval letter? Did case worker ask for your tenancy agreement? I didn't see on the application form it is required. Is it to prove where you are living now or to prove where you have been living for the last four years?

bp180
Newly Registered

Post by bp180 » Sun May 23, 2010 7:10 pm

tenancy agreement was to confirm how much your outgoing are as your write on your form that you are renting or owning house/flat. my aproval was for 26th april 2006.

leafbbi
Newly Registered

Post by leafbbi » Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Thank you. Your reply is very helpful. :)

nnkhan99
Newly Registered

Post by nnkhan99 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:03 am

bp180 - CONGRATULATIONS on the success. My husband's appointment is next Tuesday. On the website it says to bring photocopies of your documents (specially for Croydon). Did you take any photocopies? and if so of which documents. We have so many we cant decide what to photocopy. Thanks for your help.

leafbbi
Newly Registered

Post by leafbbi » Mon May 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Can you give the link of the page please? I have never seen such requirement?

nnkhan99
Newly Registered

Post by nnkhan99 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:35 am

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/contac ... nontheday/

Case Consideration 30 - 45 minutes
At the counter, an officer will examine your papers and make a number of checks on our immigration databases. You will be asked questions about your application and your case will be considered according to current immigration rules and regulations.

Once the officer has confirmed that your application can be processed, you will be asked to take a seat while your passport and documents are taken to another area to be updated. PEO Croydon only. We would ask that all customers arrive with their supporting documentation already photocopied. Failure to do this could delay consideration of your case. Please ensure that you bring your original documents with you for comparison purposes. Photocopies do not need to be notarised or certified by a solicitor.

If you are applying on application forms FLR(S) and FLR(M) you will be notified of the decision made on your application and, if successful, advised that you will receive your Identity Card by post. Identity cards will not be issued on the day of your appointment.

leafbbi
Newly Registered

Post by leafbbi » Wed May 26, 2010 8:23 pm

oh, that is lots of pages to photocopy! better do than get delayed. Just copy every single thing should do :?

bp180
Newly Registered

Post by bp180 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:21 pm

hii
no photocopies are required at croydon they did nt asked for any
hth