ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter of Employment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Letter of Employment

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu May 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi All

My employer confirms that i have earned 23k from last 12 months and when i match my gross on payslips its only calculating 21k, it is because when my baby was born i took off around 45 days from my work.

Question is if i just include my bank statement and letter from employer, would it be enough to satisfy,

As Guidance note says,

(Where an employer letter includes only total gross and net earnings figures for the whole earnings period claimed, we will consider this document. However, only where the dates of the earning period and the total gross/net earnings stated in the letter exactly correspond with the information included in the other documentary evidence of these earnings provided, will we be able to award points.)

Please help.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 20, 2010 6:03 pm

You may use the letter from employer if it meets the specified requirements (e.g. - dates of salary credit, gross salary, net salary, etc.).

regards

cheekyvirgin

Re: Letter of Employment

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu May 20, 2010 9:53 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:Hi All

My employer confirms that i have earned 23k from last 12 months and when i match my gross on payslips its only calculating 21k, it is because when my baby was born i took off around 45 days from my work.

Please help.
Thanks for your reply what im going to do regarding my unpaid 45 days off from my work and thats why its sums up to 21k rather then 23k which is my actual gross.

Is there anything i can do or explain to home office.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 20, 2010 9:58 pm

*Unpaid* leave means you were not earning during those days. Hence the gross you were entitled to is different from the gross amount you actually earned.

Therefore, you cannot to anything about it - because you were never paid that money!

regards

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Fri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm

sushdmehta wrote:*Unpaid* leave means you were not earning during those days. Hence the gross you were entitled to is different from the gross amount you actually earned.

Therefore, you cannot to anything about it - because you were never paid that money!

regards
Thanks for your reply , also a quick question i get my salary after every 4 weeks and may pay would be in my bank on 6th of june and i am applying on 3rd of june . How Can i mention to caseworker about this month salary.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 21, 2010 6:17 pm

There's nothing to explain! When paid weekly, all you need to do is provide evidence of salary payouts in consecutive 52 weeks (i.e.- 12 months / 1 yr. period) and corroborating credit entries in bank statements.

1 year = 52 weeks = 52 payslips (or letter showing 52 salary payouts) = 52 credits in bank statements.

regards