ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

retain my own right after divorce

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raoulll

retain my own right after divorce

Post by raoulll » Fri May 21, 2010 10:56 am

can anyone help me
my question is what document i need to send for retain my right of resident
-proof of my x working from the date of divorce till the end and i'm working after that
OR
-proof of my x working from the date of wedding till the end of divorce(3y+3m) and i'm working after that

in case the first proposition is enough what about my PR after 2 years from now,
do i have to send her document(pays slip,p60) covering the first 3 years togother when i apply for PR
or
after i get my right of residence i have to show only i'm working the last 2 years.

and if i'm going to apply for retain right of residence in the same time she apply for her PR is it enough to send justified copies of my x pays slip,p60 and reference number of her application for PR which have all her original document

thank you.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 21, 2010 11:33 am

Please stick to your original thread, otherwise you'll confuse people and piss them off, making them unwilling to help.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=373891
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

raoulll

Re: retain my own right after divorce

Post by raoulll » Mon May 24, 2010 9:43 am

raoulll wrote:can anyone help me
my question is what document i need to send for retain my right of resident
-proof of my x working from the date of divorce till the end and i'm working after that
OR
-proof of my x working from the date of wedding till the end of divorce(3y+3m) and i'm working after that

in case the first proposition is enough what about my PR after 2 years from now,
do i have to send her document(pays slip,p60) covering the first 3 years togother when i apply for PR
or
after i get my right of residence i have to show only i'm working the last 2 years.

and if i'm going to apply for retain right of residence in the same time she apply for her PR is it enough to send justified copies of my x pays slip,p60 and reference number of her application for PR which have all her original document

thank you.
any one out there john,86ti,troubled,jude,nanaadoo80 and datuchi
comeon guys i need help[/b]