ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 5 - LTR Without Condition As To Time Endorsements

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

southdubliner

time line

Post by southdubliner » Mon May 03, 2010 1:19 am

can any one please tell me how much time is INIS taking now a days to issue stamp 5 visa???Thanks

kuchma2000
Newly Registered

Getting Stamp 6 (have Irish pasport already)

Post by kuchma2000 » Wed May 12, 2010 2:00 am

Hi guys. I got an Irish passport 2 years ago, if I apply for a Stamp 6, do I need a GNIB card and re-entry visa?
Thanks

9jeirean

Re: Getting Stamp 6 (have Irish pasport already)

Post by 9jeirean » Wed May 12, 2010 10:43 am

kuchma2000 wrote:Hi guys. I got an Irish passport 2 years ago, if I apply for a Stamp 6, do I need a GNIB card and re-entry visa?
Thanks
No you wouldn't need a re-entry visa or GNIB card to enter Ireland.
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

neo725
Newly Registered

Stamp 5 or 6?

Post by neo725 » Thu May 13, 2010 10:41 am

Hi everyone!
What do you think about this-http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Wi ... dorsements
does it mean there is no stamp 6?

Ben
Diamond Member

Re: Stamp 5 or 6?

Post by Ben » Thu May 13, 2010 11:19 am

neo725 wrote:Hi everyone!
What do you think about this-http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Wi ... dorsements
does it mean there is no stamp 6?
Without Condition As To Time (WCATT) is Stamp 5, not Stamp 6. Stamp 6 is only for Irish citizens.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

mktsoi
Member of Standing

Stamp first or after?

Post by mktsoi » Tue May 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi, Just curios about people with Stamp 5 granted recently by INIS. I was wondering. If they granted you Stamp 5 status, when they returned your passport(s). Is that stamped with a stamp 5 on your current passport already or they give you a letter and then you take you letter with you current passport to GNIB to get a new stamp???

thx

Ben
Diamond Member

Re: Stamp first or after?

Post by Ben » Tue May 18, 2010 6:37 pm

mktsoi wrote:Hi, Just curios about people with Stamp 5 granted recently by INIS. I was wondering. If they granted you Stamp 5 status, when they returned your passport(s). Is that stamped with a stamp 5 on your current passport already or they give you a letter and then you take you letter with you current passport to GNIB to get a new stamp???

thx
A stamp is placed in passport which states, "the holder of this passport is permitted to remain in Ireland without condition as to time". Accompanied with the passport is a letter informing the holder to report to the GNIB to receive a new Certificate of Registration endorsed "Stamp 5".

mktsoi
Member of Standing

Post by mktsoi » Fri May 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Ben wrote:
mktsoi wrote:Hi, Just curios about people with Stamp 5 granted recently by INIS. I was wondering. If they granted you Stamp 5 status, when they returned your passport(s). Is that stamped with a stamp 5 on your current passport already or they give you a letter and then you take you letter with you current passport to GNIB to get a new stamp???

thx
A stamp is placed in passport which states, "the holder of this passport is permitted to remain in Ireland without condition as to time". Accompanied with the passport is a letter informing the holder to report to the GNIB to receive a new Certificate of Registration endorsed "Stamp 5".
i know INIS started to ask all the LTR applicants to submit police certificate. does anyone knows if INIS doing the samething for WCATT?

thx

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Fri May 21, 2010 2:22 pm

mktsoi wrote:i know INIS started to ask all the LTR applicants to submit police certificate. does anyone knows if INIS doing the samething for WCATT?
It doesn't appear to be a condition according to the INIS website.

mktsoi
Member of Standing

Post by mktsoi » Fri May 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Ben wrote:
mktsoi wrote:i know INIS started to ask all the LTR applicants to submit police certificate. does anyone knows if INIS doing the samething for WCATT?
Well, when I applied in 2006. INIS had not asked for any police certificate, but I know they starting to ask applicant about this and it does not mention any police certificate in INIS Long Term Residency Section unless they referred police certificate as Applicants must be of good character. Is that true?

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Fri May 21, 2010 2:35 pm

mktsoi wrote:Is that true?
To be honest it's anybody's guess. The DoJ and their subsidiaries are a rule unto themselves - and they're getting worse.

victor8600

Post by victor8600 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Ben wrote:
No, they do not ask for anything extra. Only the documents listed on the webpage Ben linked.

Recent case: docs submitted for WCATT: 13 April; received stamp 5: 10 May.
All your base are belong to us

realgunner

Need Help guys !!

Post by realgunner » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm

my stamp 4 will finish soon and i apply for stamp 5 but got rejected because i dont have me old passport.

i told them in a cover letter that i lost me old passport and send them a garda report aswell but i dont think they even looked at my cover letter. They probly count all my stamp's from expire and current passport.

but they only cover 7 years and few months. how can i send them my lost passport , i even send them my photocopies of lost passport.

should i apply again or waiting for my citzenship answer ??

do i have to apply stamp 4 again, i got it on work permit basis?

any advice will be very helpful.

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:21 pm

you can request a reckonable residence letter with all the dates and the stamps that you had since arriving to ireland from your local immigration officer and submit it with your application for WCATT stamp.

realgunner

Post by realgunner » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 pm

how long it will take to get the answer back?

sridharv7
Newly Registered

WCATT

Post by sridharv7 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi Guys,

How long the application process taking now. I have sent my passports last week. Should i receive ack ..?

Thanks. in advance

:wink:

sridharv7
Newly Registered

WCATT

Post by sridharv7 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Any one got WCATT recently. Please let me know how long does it takes.