ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I qualify (Part UK/Part indian salary)?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pai_shashi
Newly Registered

Do I qualify (Part UK/Part indian salary)?

Post by pai_shashi » Fri May 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi,

I am on deputation in UK, from a indian company. I am getting a gross salary of 40K in UK and basic gross salary of (20,000 per month) in India. I am 32 years old with a bachelor Engineering degree. Will I qualify for Tier 1? Pls let me know. Cheers.

layman

Post by layman » Fri May 21, 2010 4:26 pm

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Do I qualify (Part UK/Part indian salary)?

Post by dima » Fri May 21, 2010 5:30 pm

pai_shashi wrote:Hi,

I am on deputation in UK, from a indian company. I am getting a gross salary of 40K in UK and basic gross salary of (20,000 per month) in India. I am 32 years old with a bachelor Engineering degree. Will I qualify for Tier 1? Pls let me know. Cheers.
When you are physically present in the UK, then you will not be able to use uplift factor for your Indian salary for your stay in the UK.However, if you are eligible with your UK sal 40K( check out the link in the above post for points calculator) then you are good to go!!!..
Njoin with my new iPAD ....it's really magical....