ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 visa delayed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tejpalv
BANNED

Tier-2 visa delayed

Post by tejpalv » Fri May 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I submitted my Tier-2 visa application on 15th April and received the letter of acknowledgement on 19th April.
Till yesterday, 20th May, I waited for the letter to apply for biometric to come. I called UKBA yesterday and came to know that they sent a letter for biometric enrolment on 21st April but they sent it to an incorrect address.

(The address mentioned in the application forms were all correct).

So, I have lost 1 month because of this and I am still waiting for the new letter to come. I am due to start my employment on 1st June but there is no chance for me to have visa before 1st June.

Under such a case, can I write a letter to UKBA and request to consider my case on an urgent basis as it was their mistake that they sent the letter to wrong address?

tejpalv
BANNED

Post by tejpalv » Sat May 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Could the senior members and moderators please reply to this based on their matured experiences?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 22, 2010 6:50 pm

All you can do is request. Whether they entertain your request or not is up to them.

regards