ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

approved petition validity

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramesh1

approved petition validity

Post by ramesh1 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:03 am

hi all i have applied for H1B in apr2009 and by sep2009 i got to know that my petition was approved but due to recession i didnot go for the interview. So can i go for the interview now? also i wanted to know how long my approved petition is valid for?

macro 72 it seems to be you are an expert in here answering many people's query can you pls answer mine too?

ramesh1

Post by ramesh1 » Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 am

can anyone pls help me ...i would appreciate if any one answer my post pls.

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Re: approved petition validity

Post by Marco 72 » Sun May 16, 2010 5:15 pm

No idea, sorry. Try the following forum

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34

arliejacobs
Newly Registered

Post by arliejacobs » Sat May 22, 2010 6:32 am

It may seem as if am trying to gather attention but the fact is I am in dilemma. Maybe that’s why some of the questions seem as repeats of other. Thing is considering current economic situation I do not want to go for my H1 rite away and would like to wait for some time for things to settle down and in the mean while my current employer is wanting me to travel on L1 and I don’t have much experience on either of these.