ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship for artists

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wild_Child
Newly Registered

Sponsorship for artists

Post by Wild_Child » Tue May 04, 2010 2:49 pm

I am the owner of an events company in London. I do not have a sponsorship license at the moment and I am seeking sponsorship for non-UK artists to do performances in the UK.

Is there a list of companies with such a license that would perhaps be able to help me? Who can I contact about this?

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Thu May 06, 2010 4:03 pm

This is my area of expertise. You cannot pay another company to act as sponsor for your non-EU acts. The sponsor must be involved in the tour.

You need to either get a licence or not deal with non-EU acts, or only book non-EU acts who have a licensed UK booking agent (the booking agent can act as the sponsor for a whole tour).

Wild_Child
Newly Registered

Post by Wild_Child » Mon May 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Ok I see...
Thanx for the help anyway!

arliejacobs
Newly Registered

Post by arliejacobs » Sat May 22, 2010 6:35 am

Please reply as soon as possible as time is running out, the slots are already being filled, and some sponsors have already submitted their checks. In other words, we will have to go to radio with the ads soon because sponsors need their advertising handled.

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Mon May 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Arlie Jacobs - what ARE you on about? Your reply makes no sense. If you are trying to sell some kind of service on here then I suggest the Moderators ban you.