ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help !!!

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

luv
Newly Registered

Please Help !!!

Post by luv » Sun May 23, 2010 7:45 am

First of all thank you very much for going through my querries and replying me. I am Indian and my wife is czech citizen. Presently we are staying in London. We would like to settle in canada permanantly. If my wife applies for a student visa, am i eligible to accompany her and work there. Is it possible after she is done with study we can stay there permanantly. I will be really thankful to you for your replies....

Spark
- thin ice -

Re: Please Help !!!

Post by Spark » Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 pm

luv wrote:First of all thank you very much for going through my querries and replying me. I am Indian and my wife is czech citizen. Presently we are staying in London. We would like to settle in canada permanantly. If my wife applies for a student visa, am i eligible to accompany her and work there. Is it possible after she is done with study we can stay there permanantly. I will be really thankful to you for your replies....
If she gets a Canadian student visa then you can work full time over there but only in that province (I think).

In some provinces it is possible to then stay on indefinitely upon completion of your course and Canada is probably the best country in the western world now when it comes to that but you will still need to meet certain requirements.
We make holes in the teeth
We make holes in the teeth.