ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finance Issue for Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Q4sim

Finance Issue for Spouse Visa

Post by Q4sim » Sun May 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey everyone,
I am soon going to sponsor my wife who is currently living in Pakistan.
I recently went to Pakistan to get married and therefore took 7 weeks leave from work (4 of which were paid).
Due to the Volcanic eruption in Iceland however, I returned back to England after 9 1/2 weeks. Naturally this has made my bank balance look bad.
To make things worse, my employer paid me one months wages (annual leave) but then recalled it as he thought I wasn't entitled to it.
They gave me a cheque when I got back to cover it and they will write me a letter explaining this.

The problem i'm in though is because of all of this, I went into my overdraft by a few hundred pounds. I am now out of it and have £1200 pounds in my savings account. Do you think that this will go against me? As the last couple of months have looked dodgy.
Also I did spend a lot of money in the months leading to the wedding naturally as I had so much to buy. Therefore I did not have much left over.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated