ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR granted at sheffiled PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cabella
Newly Registered

ILR granted at sheffiled PEO

Post by cabella » Tue May 25, 2010 11:07 am

I would to thank all you great people who contribute to this forum providing very valuable information that would otherwise cost 100s of pounds elsewhere.

thank you once again guys

pubmania
Newly Registered

Post by pubmania » Tue May 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Congratulations to u!!!Please do share your experience with the forum....as to under what status did u apply for ILR,documents shown etc etc....

ssg
Newly Registered

Post by ssg » Tue May 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi

CONGRATUALATIONS !!!can you pls share the list of documentation they requested from you ?

THanks
SSG

cabella
Newly Registered

Post by cabella » Thu May 27, 2010 9:42 am

hie

we applied under the 5 year work permit route and got an appointment online after ringing UKBA for weeks with no success ( and of course a huge phone bill.) Anyway thanx to members of this forum we were able to book a family appointmnet at the Sheffield PEO. As for the documentation , we referred to previous posts on this forum and basically took a HUGE file load of documents 5 years worth that is payslips, p45s,utility bills,bank statements,contracts of employments old and current,old correspondence from the home office,old passports,birth certificates,driving licenses etc....it seemed to be a lot but i think it made the case officers job a lot easier. our appointmnet was for 10am and 12 i was given my documents back and told to wait for a further 10 minutes to have our passports stamped. Oh by the way it is really not necessary to have spouse and dependants present[/u]